[CL] Malmö FF 0-3 Juventus [September 14th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I understand but atleast put a timer so that we won't miss this game
LOL. Man, Juve losing has really put us in a bad way. Get a phone that has a timer on it. You're welcome.:hi:

- - - Updated - - -

Perin is the biggest must starter for me. Disregarding Tek's blunders extending into this year, how does he affect the mindset of the other 10 on the field maybe putting more pressure on them to play well?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Perin
Danilo - de Ligt - Bonucci - Sandro
Cuads - Loca - Chiesa
Dybala - Morata - Kean
Best 11 I think to use. Fluid ball control group in the style of Mancini's Italy. Loca has to be a somewhat Jorghino or Verratti with Cuads and Chiesa assisting who both can backtrack when needed. If you need to score the 3 in the front can do it. I think probably would have trusted Morata more than Ciro being the middle man for Italy.
:jflag:

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Perin
Cuads - Loca - Chiesa
Dybala - Morata - Kean
Best 11 I think to use. Fluid ball control group in the style of Mancini's Italy. Loca has to be a somewhat Jorghino or Verratti with Cuads and Chiesa assisting who both can backtrack when needed. If you need to score the 3 in the front can do it. I think probably would have trusted Morata more than Ciro being the middle man for Italy.
Cuads is disqualified

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Perin
Cuads - Loca - Chiesa
Dybala - Morata - Kean
cuad won't play
Cuadrado has returned to Turin. He is therefore back at Allegri's disposal, but given his Champions League disqualification, we will see him back on the pitch on Sunday 19 Septembe

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
OMG WTF do we put in?
maybe ....
1631462525493.png

nah ....
1631462593490.png

Going with this formation then .....
Perin
Bentancur - Locatelli
Chiesa - Dybala - Kean
Morata​

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is it wrong to expect a comfortable win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not wrong as we are by far superior to Malmo. This being said, we expected many things that didnt happen like Lyon Porto and if you look at this season Udinese and Empoli (Napoli was expected even if it still hurts)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You mention me so I mention @MikeM?

4312 it is. Mike will explain in detail why.
4312 is a great option because it has 2 strikers wandering around at the half way line while our world class midfield is left alone to vacuum up ball after ball, like they do so easily all the time.

What I like most about this formation is that you play with a CAM who has absolutely no one around him while pressing, so he can really show off just how headless a chicken he can be. This is why Allegri did not want to sell McKennie.

In possession, it's incredibly formidable because you are asking 30+ year old fullbacks to play two positions at once, winger and fullback. How can the opponent beat us if we have 13 players?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
4312 is a great option because it has 2 strikers wandering around at the half way line while our world class midfield is left alone to vacuum up ball after ball, like they do so easily all the time.

What I like most about this formation is that you play with a CAM who has absolutely no one around him while pressing, so he can really show off just how headless a chicken he can be. This is why Allegri did not want to sell McKennie.

In possession, it's incredibly formidable because you are asking 30+ year old fullbacks to play two positions at once, winger and fullback. How can the opponent beat us if we have 13 players?
There you have it @MrMonkey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)