[CL] Maccabi Haifa 2-0 Juve [October 11th, 2022] 12:45pm EaSTern/+6 local (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The only question is whether we will get a point or not. Because we sure ain’t breaking our away win duck in Haifa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Grinta? Are you sure that's what it is? :D

It looks like they're preparing for a funeral procession.
:dai:

as the caption says they look indeed like a mourning family attending the funeral of football killed by allegri, it's pathetic really. no way we're winning this. if i still was interested in sports betting i'd surely put a few bucks on haifa getting at least a draw here, looks like the safest bet of the matchday

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:dai:

as the caption says they look indeed like a mourning family attending the funeral of football killed by allegri, it's pathetic really. no way we're winning this. if i still was interested in sports betting i'd surely put a few bucks on haifa getting at least a draw here, looks like the safest bet of the matchday
Its not the safest bet but its surely more likely than them getting a draw against Benfica or PSG.
Im not saying Maccabi cant get a point against any of the team considering the right enviornment but it is less likely.
Prediction for tonight? a narrow win with Maccabi getting more possession and the quality will decide.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I can see Haifia really being up for this and come at us from the first whistle with our players being super nervous.

Have a feeling we may see some signs if the players have finally lost faith in Allegri or not.

That's the only reason im going to watch just to see the players body language

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
What do you expect? Everyone in Turin, even facilities staff knows that Allegri is out in max 2 months. How you would perform in this environment?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I can see Haifia really being up for this and come at us from the first whistle with our players being super nervous.

Have a feeling we may see some signs if the players have finally lost faith in Allegri or not.

That's the only reason im going to watch just to see the players body language
:lol: The stuff we’ll tell ourselves to somehow make sense why we’re wasting 90 minutes of our lives. I feel you bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)