[CL] M. Tel Aviv - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
can anyone tell me why juve played with sponsor-free jerseys?
damn great and stylish
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Only for tonight's game.

Tamoil (Libya) and Israel don't mix.
;)

Anyhow, I kinda liked it too...It's classier. all that's left is for juve to remove the nike signs. (oh well, at leasr they aren't everywhere like the lotto and ciaoweb kits). Durring the summer, sponsorless juve kits were available here in the US. I thought of buying one, but I chose not too because it seemed "not juve."

I never liked the idea of being a walking ad, but hey! it's juve. They have to make money somehow.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Vinman, you seem like a very strange guy to me. In a match, where the players have absolutly NO MOTIVATION to win, and not one single Juve fan cares about the result, you still put your "everything is so bad and wrong" posts in. Keep it up :cool:
If that is the case, let these players go to another team.

This is JUVENTUS, and we should strive to win every game.................

And, if you dont see the potential problems with this team, either you dont watch the games, or you see everything through rose-colored glasses

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We should drop Tamoil. Why are we supporting a company that is from a country where terrorists control the government? I dont care if it brings us money, so will other sponsors.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
We should drop Tamoil. Why are we supporting a company that is from a country where terrorists control the government? I dont care if it brings us money, so will other sponsors.

more money they give us, less money for terrorists. ;)

Jan 24, 2004
IIRC Qadhafi owns the most stocks of our club. that should be the answer to this problem ;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

:confused: Are you kidding..

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve1207 ] ++
Anyone know why Juve did not have the Tamoil sponsor on their strips for the Tel Aviv game?
Tamoil asked for it to be removed, they didn't want their product associated with a game in Israel.

Apr 26, 2004
The draw for the first knockout round of the Champions League saw Juventus paired with Real Madrid. An exciting challenge that will take place on February, 22nd in Madrid and March, 9th in Turin.
The one between Juventus and Real Madrid is a challenge that doesn’t require presentations, even though, unlike the Bianconeri, the Merengues had not a few problems in this season’s kickoff, changing their manager with current Mariano Garcia Remon. Real counts on champions like Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham, Raul and Owen, whom Capello’s team will oppose equal value champions and the strongest defence in Europe, as shown by the early season’s statistics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)