[CL] M. Tel Aviv - Juventus (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Nice talking to u guys, u guys cheered me up and get rid of my depression.
We have already secured to the top spot of Group C, but IMO Capello will still won't show mercy to them. Maybe we can create a record of having 6 consecutive 1 - 0s and the only team that has yet to concede a goal.

Date of the match will be 8.12.2004

A lousier intro by me. hehehe. Cos I'm happy bout the victory.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
I think we should players like Cannavaro Thuram, Ibrahimovic give a rest! cause we need them in coming weeks against Bologna and Milan!

Maybe Del Piero should start cause he needs playing time and get back and maybe score!!

we will see, but we should win this game!

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
i really hope that juve win 1-0 !!!!!!!!!!
i hav no idea what kind of line-up juve will put out, cant anybody give tips?
cause i dont know who FROM JUVE to put in my uefa fantasy team.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Del Piero should start upfront alongside Zalayeta with Ibrahimovic getting some deserved rest. DP needs to be match fit and ready for Milan in a couple of weeks so there's no reason as to why he should be left out again.

Another cleansheet to extend our record would be nice but Thuram and/or Cannavaro should be rested imo. Kapo was excellent today against Lazio so why not give him his first Champions' League start in Juve colours. Perhaps Birindelli or Pessotto can take over for Zambrotta who has done alot of playing recently.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
del Piero - Zalayeta

Kapo-Appiah-Tacchi-Camo/Olivera

Birri-Legro-Tudor-Zebina

Chimenti

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am really anxious to see Kapo play from the start. After watching him come on for the final minutes of the Reggina and Lazio matches, proving pivotal in the latter, Kapo deserves a start. I think we might have found something special in a player who cost us absoluetly nothing. I will be keeping one eye on Kapo during the whole match on Wednesday.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bummer! Swedish TV are covering Rosenborg - Arsenal on Tuesday and Liverpool - Olympiakos on Wednesday

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
The Swedes dislike Serie A and Calcio. They really love the EPL and England! And La Liga... But they talk trash about Italy and Serie A. Now they praise Zlatan and not Juventus in the media...
I hate swedish media!!

anyways. I must find a way to see the Juventus game. Otherwise I just hafta pray that Arsenal loose :D since i HATE english football!

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    del Piero - Zalayeta

Birri-Legro-Tudor-Zebina

Chimenti
    Ok I changed the date.

BTW is Olivera's alrite? I think Olivera will play on the RM as Camo is suspended for picking up 3 yellow cards in the CL campaign.

Kapo should take Nedved's role in this game as this guy has been doing great. Even if Nedved returns in time, he should be rested for to prepare for Milan.

and I hope that Zlatan gets a rest. This guy has been playing so many games for us. Hope that Capello will rest him.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    not really sure how Capello will do.. he field a rather strong team against Ajax, a meaningless game...

Hopefully we can rest most of our key players in this game... and like Capello said, it might be better to lose a few games but still go to CL final....

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    del Piero - Zalayeta

Birri-Legro-Tudor-Zebina

Chimenti
    buffon, and blasi should take part

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    yeah, Button should stand between the posts as much as possible, to get a record for not letting a goal in ;)

del Piero - zalayeta

Kapo - Appiah - Blasi - Olivera

Birri - Legro - Tudor - Zebina

Buffon

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    hope that nothing unusual will happen !! ( it's a shot sentence but has very big meaning if u know what i mean here )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)