[CL] M. Tel Aviv - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++

yeah that was true :D but now I don't care to share...
I realy enjoyed, it was my first ever Juventus game, and who whould have believed it will be here.
Even though Juve played crap (in their standard), it was still Juve and I was able to watch Nedved, Zlatan, Del Piero, Zambrotta make their runs behind my nose (Zambrotta was very good since he came in as a sub).
I would have been realy pissed off if Del Piero hadn't score and we lose the game.
So I was very happy when Del Piero scored, even if it ruins Maccabi day :D
I also saw the players from a very close range at the airport, and saw the training too. that was a fantastic day.
:thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
yea that's too much azzurri7 :(

i hope we get PSV not because i think its easy(ok probely it will :D),
just because it is just 20km from my house so i can see juventus playing champions leageu match :D

that would be cool

ciaoooooooooo Forza >J<uve

if we dont meet with psv than i want juve to destroy the champions leageu holders porto :D

FORZA JUVE

Aug 26, 2003
the little bit what i have seen from the match:

Del Piero was lively and tried to get the ball deep in the middlefield, made some nice dribblings and a goal! hope it helps him to be confident again!
Nedved was also ok, from what i saw and played good together with Del Piero!
the other i can't really judge!

but the defence did ok, and its really a shame to get such a kind of goal! IMO this was no penalty, **** this is no women soccer game!

but ok! who cares about the rekord, now lets look forward to the next round!

forza Juve!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
JuveCampione :cool: seems like everyone on these forums seen Juve live except me. Was did the training involve. The boys were taking it ez I bet, esp Chiminti practicing his juggling skills.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The thing I noticed most in this game is how Zalayeta showed me the sloth of a player we all used to know.
All credit for all the good goals so far, but he really isn't a good player: wrong decisions all the time, loss of the ball all the time...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
the little bit what i have seen from the match:

Del Piero was lively and tried to get the ball deep in the middlefield, made some nice dribblings and a goal! hope it helps him to be confident again!
Nedved was also ok, from what i saw and played good together with Del Piero!
the other i can't really judge!

but the defence did ok, and its really a shame to get such a kind of goal! IMO this was no penalty, **** this is no women soccer game!
but ok! who cares about the rekord, now lets look forward to the next round!

forza Juve!
Agree

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
IMO this was no penalty, **** this is no women soccer game!
Mbamba(sp) was the cheater who won it, the retarded Ferech ref fell for it, he also got Cannavaro booked, which he didn't deserve. I detest players like him. :fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Indeed it does. I personally think that we should get rid of Tamoil and use Sky Sport for all of our kits, but I guess Tamoil are paying us good money and that's all the club cares about when it comes to this matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)