[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Doesn’t matter.

We always find new and embarrassing ways to lose games, especially in Europe. I honestly think Lyon won’t just go through, but will win the game comfortably.
I'm not saying it's impossible. :D

But it will be extremely difficult for Lyon. In terms of physical condition, you'd expect them to face a lot of issues.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should beat Lyon. It will be a struggle, as everything with the pathetic turd on our bench is, but City will dismantle us, probably a 4-0 drubbing or something, unless the players find some motivation, ignore Sorri's instructions, and both Ronaldo and Dybala have the games of their lives.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We should beat Lyon. It will be a struggle, as everything with the pathetic turd on our bench is, but City will dismantle us, probably a 4-0 drubbing or something, unless the players find some motivation, ignore Sorri's instructions, and both Ronaldo and Dybala have the games of their lives.
We will, if we win the scudetto, but if that happen CR7 will have a say that he want to win UCL too
we dont need Sarri if CR7 has that will inside of him, maybe we will go far more than what we expect

but our season is over if everything does not goes in our way (lost against Lazio)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Imagine we are in CHL final and by minute 20 we are leading 2-0. I wouldnt be able to watch the whole game. I'd switch it off or take a sleep pill.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Imagine we are in CHL final and by minute 20 we are leading 2-0. I wouldnt be able to watch the whole game. I'd switch it off or take a sleep pill.
Ask that feeling to Milan fans when they get whack by Gerrard's Liverpool after being in front 3-0
At least Sarri, winning the Europa League final 4-1 against Arsenal with Chelsea

As juventus fans, I will still cheer on for my team til the end. Whatever happen, then happened
If Juventus win, then I will be happy. If we lose, then we should sack Sarri
I already watch the 1-4 humiliation against Real Madrid in final, then 1-3 against Barcelona

But with this team and what Sarri capable of, lets just say semi final is already an achievement

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Man City lost to Chelsea and Southampton recently, they're not invincible so that's 50:50 like we are with Lyon since we lost the first leg. My biggest fear is Bayern, they'd beat us 9 out of 10 times based on their performances. There's nothing to be scared of, if we play to our abilities then we have a shot against the best teams.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man City lost to Chelsea and Southampton recently, they're not invincible so that's 50:50 like we are with Lyon since we lost the first leg. My biggest fear is Bayern, they'd beat us 9 out of 10 times based on their performances. There's nothing to be scared of, if we play to our abilities then we have a shot against the best teams.
We lost to Milan 4-2 while being 2-0 up. We've also lost to Lazio twice already this season, and lost both the Supercoppa and Coppa Italia finals. We barely scraped draws against Sassuolo and Atalanta conceding 5 goals in the process. They may not be invincible, but we're extremely vulnerable and they'd be clear favorites.

City have a clear identity and a coach - we have neither. We have played to "our capabilities" whatever those may be in less than 10% of our games, so I wouldn't be that hopeful if I were you.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We lost to Milan 4-2 while being 2-0 up. We've also lost to Lazio twice already this season, and lost both the Supercoppa and Coppa Italia finals. We barely scraped draws against Sassuolo and Atalanta conceding 5 goals in the process. They may not be invincible, but we're extremely vulnerable and they'd be clear favorites.

City have a clear identity and a coach - we have neither. We have played to "our capabilities" whatever those may be in less than 10% of our games, so I wouldn't be that hopeful if I were you.
Yet City with that kind of player still cannot follow Liverpool's feat this season. They will go all in for UCL

What if we win in Coppa Italia? Because in my opinion, PK shootout can go either way

Juventus have promise Buffon to play in Coppa and Buffon cannot catch any single penalty. Dybala and Danilo fail to convert
Aren't they training for penalty before the match? Maybe the roster for penalty shootout came out as the result from penalty training result before the match

I think maybe Sarri have the thinking he need to replace Buffon with Woj just for penalty, but he scared he will be Kepa'd again

Sarri will feel dejavu all over again, in Chelsea he lost Community Shield
With us he lost Supercoppa

In Chelsea he lost in EFL cup final (PK)
With us he lost Coppa Italia (PK)

And he win 4-1 against Arsenal in Europa League Final

If we win the scudetto, maybe we can win UCL too if we get lucky, go through to the final and get Atalanta in final

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
If we get past Lyon and get Man Shitty, we should play good ol' catenaccio.

Good old catenaccio cup you say. The moment we sit back is the moment the comedic errors start to happen. We couldn't save our lives with a 5 goal lead if we creep into our shells and try to 'manage the game'.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Good old catenaccio cup you say. The moment we sit back is the moment the comedic errors start to happen. We couldn't save our lives with a 5 goal lead if we creep into our shells and try to 'manage the game'.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
:D Didn't we beat them twice a couple a seasons ago when they were already full of stars? I do remember that we were better back then and they are better now but never underestimate the power of Man Shitty's choking in Europe.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bayern's lack of competitive football will hurt them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)