[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The level of our MF, Bonbon and Danilo in the first half was the worst in the entire season. AS was trying but after he saw Rabiot never covered him, he was at least average

My standards are so low right now with Sarri that in the second half I have to admit that the Pipa-Ramsey-Berna subs for Pjanic-JGC-Rabiot I was like: "well at least this time he did something different, still wrong, but different" lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's all up to coaching.The guy is a truly idiot.Far,very far from being a Juve material.He acts like a clerk in a office.He is just explaining the things (often wrongly) not what HE does to this team in term to coaching.Incapable of doing anything to this team.I am really,really worried about the scudetto,not the CLI just can noy understand why the board chooses him?Very,very big question for me.Bologna,Sampdoria ,Udinese level coach who have a luck to coach big teams.Idiot!Can't wait the day of his firing.Hope with lesser damage for us as possible.
It's not all up to coaching. I mean, these players are professional players, and yet they can't create any chances and get a single shot on goal in 70 minutes? It's sad, bro. It's sad. They all suck and yes, Sarri does too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's not all up to coaching. I mean, these players are professional players, and yet they can't create any chances and get a single shot on goal in 70 minutes? It's sad, bro. It's sad. They all suck and yes, Sarri does too.
Ronaldo and Dybala have saved Sarri’s sorry ass all season. Dude remains clueless and instead of adapting to get the most out of this squad, he digs in like a stubborn mule with shit tactics that have seen us lose or draw every somewhat difficult away match we have played since the start of December. Lazio x2, Napoli, Hellas, Milan, Lyon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ronaldo and Dybala have saved Sarri’s sorry ass all season. Dude remains clueless and instead of adapting to get the most out of this squad, he digs in like a stubborn mule with shit tactics that have seen us lose or draw every somewhat difficult away match we have played since the start of December. Lazio x2, Napoli, Hellas, Milan, Lyon.
Yeah, but no amount of coaching is going to help Bernadeski, DC's injuries, and some of the other problems I listed in my other post. We just need to be honest with ourselves that while we certainly don't have a great manager, we don't have a great squad either. Surely it's capable of more than what we saw today and against Hellas.

The future does not look bright with this club at the moment with all these older and stagnant players.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, but no amount of coaching is going to help Bernadeski, DC's injuries, and some of the other problems I listed in my other post. We just need to be honest with ourselves that while we certainly don't have a great manager, we don't have a great squad either. Surely it's capable of more than what we saw today and against Hellas.

The future does not look bright with this club at the moment with all these older and stagnant players.
Our squad definitely has issues, which is what makes Allegri’s tenure all the more impressive. But it is still a very good squad, even with those issues. And one that was improved this summer, even if not in the way it should have been. Our current coach is a one-dimensional clown, and if we weren’t going to build a squad precisely for his narrow narrow vision of football, we shouldn’t have hired him. If we are speaking of “old and stagnant”, that is Sarri to a T.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Good to see that the week the news breaks that finally Sarri has figured out the Sarissimo formula for Juve, we don't register a single shot on goal against a mid table french team with a meme coach

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Our squad definitely has issues, which is what makes Allegri’s tenure all the more impressive. But it is still a very good squad, even with those issues. And one that was improved this summer, even if not in the way it should have been. Our current coach is a one-dimensional clown, and if we weren’t going to build a squad precisely for his narrow narrow vision of football, we shouldn’t have hired him. If we are speaking of “old and stagnant”, that is Sarri to a T.
Personally, I think this is the least dynamic midfield we have had since Conte was in charge. Players are also older now too -- Bonucci, Matuidi, Khedira, Chiellini - et cetera. The vast majority of these players have hit their peak and are trending down in their careers. The only players I see with any upside potential are Bentancur, De Ligt, Demiral, Dybala, and Rabiot. This squad is maxed out and a lot of changes now need to be made, especially in midfield. I wouldn't have hired Sarri, but I wouldn't want Allegri around forever either.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Didn't watch the game. Not concerned about the scoreline, home and away is substantial in the CL and if this team is even remotely capable then it will overcome this deficit at home against Lyon.

If Juventus go out against Lyon then Sarri should be fired on the spot and someone brought in who can salvage the scudetto. No more of these team dinners were the players and directors are advising the freakin head coach what to do FFS. That's mad pathetic

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can see us possibly scoring 2 goals at home

But imo there is zero chance we don’t concede at least one goal. Not with how the ape has been coaching these guys this season, with this suicidal high-line and lack of man to man marking - and with Bonucci being the leader of the backline. We are going nowhere fast.

We are fucked imo.

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Whats going to be worse is us leading by 2-0, only to concede in the final few minutes. Likely via a set piece.

You all know its going to happen.

I don’t see us advancing unless we knock in 3 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)