[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (20 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Terminators meant to kill weak humans. Will get destroyed by alien as they won't know how to deal with such fearsome, overpowering beasts. :p

PS. I brought this up to troll Marc. Why you take the bait instead!?! :(
Arnie is my rolemodel and what i aspired to be throughout all my childhood and adolescence ?

How did you think i started lifting ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If weightlifting articles are realistic: you picked up a heavy tree branch as a kid and thought it was fun.
I always associated muscle with huge strength, as the classic 80-90s b-movies make it look that way.

Only when i was 27 i found out powerlifting was the thing for me, as just bodytraining doesnt cut it. I needed to write down numbers and improve it each time, keeping notebooks, excell's, spreadsheets

I was at 140-110-170 in january '12 when i decided to try a powerlifter like schedule

January '13 it was 205 - 140 - 250

my biggest regret in life is that i didnt begun powerlifting aged 16/17

btw, Schwarzenegger was a powerlifter before he went bodybuilding.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
fucking beIN idiots. """"""updated"""""" their streaming service that used to show every CL game live concurrently to 1-3 games each matchday, no Juve-Lyon and removed catchup feature. fucking shit heads

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Kean could very well make the bench in a champions league match.

Likely bench: Neto, Sandro, Lemina, Sturaro, Mattiello, Cuadrado, Kean

If Evra starts.....

Buffon, Benatia, Bonucci, Barzagli, Alves, Khedira, Hernanes, Pjanic, Evra, Dybala, Higuain

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Lyon plays 3-5-2 :touched: They seem to have good CMs in Gonalons, Tolisso and Ferri. They are all very mobile and good technically. Their front two also looks dangerous. Hopefully HD will fuck them early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)