[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You bros are silly. Regular Alien destroys T-800. Alien queen destroys T-1000. :weee:
How exactly would she do that ?

A queen has strenght and acid. Strenght does absolutely nothing against a t-1000. Acid is far, far to slow.

In Aliens 4 we could see the new alien with eyes tearing up a queen

Its simple, a T-1000 storms in, hands are swords, and carves up the queen.

Alien's are easily killed by a smartgun. T-800 is precise with a minigun which much more lethal. The question is how many aliens it takes to overwhelm a T-800. given they need just a dozen rounds to die. It would be quite alot

Now, an elite predator, that would be different. It would outrange the T-100, use the disc to pin it down momentarely, and do irreversable damage with the plasma caster, and shoulder cannon, both are destructive for metal. T-1000's dont play tactical, they go full frontal.

A T-800 however, would trick it, since its arnold, like in Predator-1

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How exactly would she do that ?

A queen has strenght and acid. Strenght does absolutely nothing against a t-1000. Acid is far, far to slow.

In Aliens 4 we could see the new alien with eyes tearing up a queen

Its simple, a T-1000 storms in, hands are swords, and carves up the queen.

Alien's are easily killed by a smartgun. T-800 is precise with a minigun which much more lethal. The question is how many aliens it takes to overwhelm a T-800. given they need just a dozen rounds to die. It would be quite alot

Now, an elite predator, that would be different. It would outrange the T-100, use the disc to pin it down momentarely, and do irreversable damage with the plasma caster, and shoulder cannon, both are destructive for metal. T-1000's dont play tactical, they go full frontal.

A T-800 however, would trick it, since its arnold, like in Predator-1
Dumb post is dumb.

I just read Sarah Connor killed a t-1000 in one of the comics with corrosive acid. A human kills a t-1000 with acid.

Alien Queen or her praetorian guards kills army of 1000 T-1000s with acid.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Dumb post is dumb.

I just read Sarah Connor killed a t-1000 in one of the comics with corrosive acid. A human kills a t-1000 with acid.

I agree. But T-1000 can just go in stealth liquid mode, go past the guards and kill the queen before she even notices him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dumb post is dumb.

Sarah Conner, like the T-800 in T2 uses deception and tricks it. Because they are the inferior. A queen cannot do that. She's right there.

A T-1000 would go full frontal in, and knows what to expect. It wont be surprised by the queen. Or it stealths in.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That requires the guard to know that is actually effective. Which they wont.

Fair to Xenomorphs : animals detect terminators, so camo wont work.
Terminators meant to kill weak humans. Will get destroyed by alien as they won't know how to deal with such fearsome, overpowering beasts. :p

PS. I brought this up to troll Marc. Why you take the bait instead!?! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)