[CL] Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 JUVENTUS [November 6th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Unless we're solid at the back we have no chance of implementing our game plans. Rugani and Danilo were terrible so the ran riot in the first half. De Ligt for his mistakes is excellent in the tackle and comfortable on the ball. Cuadrado is miles ahead of Danilo.

Going into the second half we were much better because we had good possession and played our game. Ronaldo had another weak game and Higuain was too busy in the build up. Dybala and Costa on and we're getting more passes in and around the box so I felt we could get the win.

To get to our best we need Chiellini, Bonucci and De Ligt ready along with Cuadrado. The rest are doing well including Matuidi, Khedira, Bentancur. Up front Dybala is our best player and I'm hoping Ronaldo can get back his form. Higuain is only lacking goals because the rest of his game is good.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ronaldo continues to be awful. Crazy how people actually think he's the best player in the world. Not even close. Kudos to Sarri for having the balls to sub him instead of Higuain.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Cuadrado has been very important player for us. Without him we have 0 creativity. I cant wait to see Ramsey, Costa and Cuadrado in same lineup. We’ve been playing very badly. Hope they start winning by larger margin.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
can't remember ever winning the group with Conte or Allegri? if anything this is a pragmatic Sarri we're seeing
I think we won it the second year with Conte and last year with Allegri, but this is the first time we have 10 points after 4 games and 9 goals after 4 games in the Conte/Allegri/Sarri era.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think we won it the second year with Conte and last year with Allegri, but this is the first time we have 10 points after 4 games and 9 goals after 4 games in the Conte/Allegri/Sarri era.
Nah we were eliminated in the group stage in the second year with Conte. We finished first in his first year.
As for Allegri, we came first in 2016-17 and 2018-19.

Update: First year in CL with conte, not overall. So you’re right.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I still don't understand why he didn't change to a 4 3 3 with DC coming on.
With the exception of that superb goal DC looked pretty lost in the AMC position.
Maybe sarri settled for the draw .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Maybe he is lost in the space?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Shocking, shocking, shocking defending. I couldn't believe it's really Juve in those blue shirts. Worst defensive performance from us i've seen in a while. Finding empty areas was a child's play for the russians, thank god they could not finish at all.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You have a defense composed of two lolzillian and a fake italian. Only bonucci knows how to defend. Was expected.

Btw I dont the wojecjh is as good organizing defense and rallying team as buffon is so there is that. Though he is the better gk for sure and deserves to start

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Live thread at halftime is like reading FIF or Milan forum.

They attacked more this game like @Alen predicted. With no Matuidi and half-fit Pjanic & Ramsey, they sliced through our mid on counters. Then when Rugani stepped up, eased past him too. They treated him like a red-headed stepchild.

When they had possession otherwise, their coach was smart in having them attack our right, targeting Danilo & Khedira, with crosses targeting the weaker CB (but Bonucci was the marker on their goal).

And in attack, shocking performance from Ronaldo, and this time, we lacked width on right.

Other than that, not an easy game in Russia. Surprise, surprise...who woulda thunk it.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope some realized the importance of Matuidi in breaking up / halting play after today's game.

But since they hadn't yet understood the importance of having this type of player in midfield after all these years of following the sport, doubt this game will make a diff.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Watching this right now and wow Juve were terrible out there. How did we win?

I can understand sitting back but there not when is no defensive solidity whatsoever. Against a better side? We could've been torn to pieces.

Oh and Ronaldo :lol3:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I still don't understand why he didn't change to a 4 3 3 with DC coming on.
With the exception of that superb goal DC looked pretty lost in the AMC position.
Maybe sarri settled for the draw .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Welcome to the club

- - - Updated - - -

Watching this right now and wow Juve were terrible out there. How did we win?

I can understand sitting back but there not when is no defensive solidity whatsoever. Against a better side? We could've been torn to pieces.

Oh and Ronaldo :lol3:
Indidual brilliance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)