[CL] Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 JUVENTUS [November 6th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Winning goal was basically the only good interchange we did all game. Pjanic had a pathetically bad game, but generally we gave the ball away in midfield a lot, and with the world's most passive central defensive pairing it's something of a miracle that we only conceded one. Seriously, fuck that pairing.

Ronaldo is in awful form right now as well. Other than that pretty good.

Yeah the conditions were tough, boo hoo, it never rains in Turin.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The most disgusting of 3 points but fucking hell I'll take it after that shit show

Everyone played like shit if I'm being completely honest

Higuain was solid and had a great assist, thought Sandro was solid as well

Costa is so fucking important, this 4 3 1 2 is useless, we need to switch back to the 4 3 3

Rugani was shambolic and Demiral should start over him when paired with Bonucci as they are both too passive in the one on one
But it's also hard playing sporadically as a center back

I feel a lot more confident with Cuadrado at RB over Danilo as well

Good on Sarri for subbing Ronaldo, has become a bit complacent

We need to get out of this funk ASAP
Played like shit for a while now

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Winning goal was basically the only good interchange we did all game. Pjanic had a pathetically bad game, but generally we gave the ball away in midfield a lot, and with the world's most passive central defensive pairing it's something of a miracle that we only conceded one. Seriously, fuck that pairing.

Ronaldo is in awful form right now as well. Other than that pretty good.

Yeah the conditions were tough, boo hoo, it never rains in Turin.
Bang on in regards to the pairing, same thing I said

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Rugani won a single header against eder in the 85th minute.Perplex that he starts before demiral.
Another grinder ,but 3pts so i'l take it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I like the recent form of Bentancur, have to say. He makes mistakes all the time but his assertiveness and aggression is back to his earlier showings, he wants the ball and looks confident.

Rabiot is also growing, even if he's a miles off being integrated into our system or there in terms of fitness. You can see he has little spells where he almost sits out the game and just does a job for 5 mins to pace himself.

Going forward we know what Matuidi and Khedira can and can't do, but I'd like to see this midfield increasingly utilise Ramsey, Bentancur, Rabiot and DC in front of them, with the others doing their roles.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No way Ronaldo would passed that. He passes only when he has zero chance to shoot or go by his mark lol
He does have a lot of assists. CL record in fact. But in a situation like that, :agree: there's no way he passes.

- - - Updated - - -

What a team hope we can continue this form during the knockout round
So you want us knocked out by the first good team (that actually finishes their chances) we play?

Results are all that matters, but we need to get into far better form to compete with the best.

Aug 26, 2014
Man this sucks, I remember few years ago when we played beautiful football and i couldn't wait for the game to start. Now i still can't wait for the game to start only to be bored few minutes in, only entertainment is a flash of individual brilliance. Something has got to change and it's not just the coaches fault. And we still haven't lost a game this season.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This team is gonna give me a freakin heart attack. But what a crucial goal! We can relax and rotate a bit now.

Forz Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)