[CL] Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 JUVENTUS [November 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We seem to play more freely away from in the CL in the 2-3 years. We just seem to afraid to concede away goals I guess.
I hope we see some free flowing goals and a sizable win this time.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can’t wait to watch an away performance in freezing Moscow with the likes of Bernardeschi, MDS, Danilo, Matuidi and Khedira all on at once. Will be amazing to witness :baus:
Would be a disaster. But sandro and Cuadrado should be available right? Bernie Khedira and Matuidi will all start for sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We struggled in Turin because Lokomotiv had everyone behind the ball. This time it's a must win for them if they want to stay in contention for the CL knockouts. Unless they score early and make it a similar match as the one in Turin, we should have much more space than we're used to.
A win here secures the CL knockouts but doesn't secure top spot. We'll still have to beat Atletico for that (or if we play a draw with Atletico, we might have to beat Leverkusen in Germany in the last round). And top spot is important this year, because the favorites will likely win their groups and it's important to avoid them in early knockouts (City, Barcelona, PSG, Bayern, probably Liverpool too). We will likely qualify for the knockouts in round 4 already, but for the top spot we might wait until the last round.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Our team looks exhausted so a draw it would work IMO cuz I don't think it would be a good idea to go for all in Moscow with a starting formation with DC and Ramsey in a 4-3-3. It would be too risky

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I’m going out on a limb here to say this will be our first real dominant win of the year. 4-0
I know you're overcompensating (you weird little man) but 4-0 against a defensive Russian team in Russia...LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Our team looks exhausted so a draw it would work IMO cuz I don't think it would be a good idea to go for all in Moscow with a starting formation with DC and Ramsey in a 4-3-3. It would be too risky
Is DC match fit yet? He was out for a while. I'll be happy if Ramsey starts over Berna.

Expect defensive AS, them clamping the middle, and space only on right again... only difference: Danilo not as good as Cuadrado.

If Ramsey plays, that'll make enough diff overall to eventually get the better of them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)