[CL] Lokomotiv Moscow 1-2 JUVENTUS [November 6th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They're a very tough opponent. We should be getting a W regardless, but the way we've been laboring lately, a draw seems a likely outcome (yes, I know Atletico came here and won, but we're struggling to put away our chances, and we always seem to concede).

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We struggled in Turin because Lokomotiv had everyone behind the ball. This time it's a must win for them if they want to stay in contention for the CL knockouts. Unless they score early and make it a similar match as the one in Turin, we should have much more space than we're used to.
A win here secures the CL knockouts but doesn't secure top spot. We'll still have to beat Atletico for that (or if we play a draw with Atletico, we might have to beat Leverkusen in Germany in the last round). And top spot is important this year, because the favorites will likely win their groups and it's important to avoid them in early knockouts (City, Barcelona, PSG, Bayern, probably Liverpool too). We will likely qualify for the knockouts in round 4 already, but for the top spot we might wait until the last round.
No way Loko will open up, playing the exact same game they did in Turin is their best shot at 3 points and Semin knows that

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
not everything is hateful in it though:

For you, maybe. At some point, I became too tired of hearing "not every Russian supports war, not everything bad, how about a great culture, Tolstoevskiy and all that etc". I hate everything about Russia. It's mine modus operandi now, not the smartest one, of course. But I wouldn't have spent this much time on tuz if I was smarter.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Woj
Danilo, Bonucci, de Ligt, AS
Ramsey, Pjanic, Matuidi
Rabiot
Higuain, Ronaldo

Or Ramsey at AM & left footed Rabiot on right, whatever. Just, please, no Berna, & I think Sarri will oblige. If Ramsey is ready, start him too bc whoever plays at RCM is equally annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

For you, maybe. At some point, I became too tired of hearing "not every Russian supports war, not everything bad, how about a great culture, Tolstoevskiy and all that etc". I hate everything about Russia. It's mine modus operandi now, not the smartest one, of course. But I wouldn't have spent this much time on tuz if I was smarter.
Putin wins elections by landslides. Mostly manufactured & just a formality or do majority of Russkies vote for him?

- - - Updated - - -

Out of tune. I'm surprised they made it in the music biz in the land of good classical music & arts. Hope this isn't the new Russia.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The world would be a much much better place without them. Where are you from btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)