[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Instead of being a sarcastic insufferable little bitch, why don't you share your lineup? How's that for a good idea?
I already did, pay attn:

Anyhoo, I think that'll be the lineup but with one key change: Cuadrado at RW, Danilo at RB. That's the best we can do right now.
Lol at lineups battles.

After this season you might wanna take a couple of weeks off from all things Juve related. You're risking a mild heart attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I already did, pay attn:

Lol at lineups battles.

After this season you might wanna take a couple of weeks off from all things Juve related. You're risking a mild heart attack.
I didn't notice. I don't really pay attention to your posts.

Danilo @ RB and Cuads as a RWF isn't such a bad idea, considering the alternative. As long as Matuidi and Turdeski are nowhere near the pitch, we should be ok.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Interesting

For me, it’ll be a sense of relief when it’s all over. Then we can finally put a bookend on this “interesting” season. And then we can look forward to the next season, hopefully with a new coach.
But if we win, the season continues, and the feeling of relief will be replaced with a combination of elation and trepidation, as we await a grueling and brutal encounter against either City or Madrid :scared: :sigh:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For me, it’ll be a sense of relief when we reach game day and it’s all over. Then we can finally put a bookend on this “interesting” season. And then we can look forward to the next season, hopefully with a new coach.
Not that I'm excited, mind you :D

I'm just anxious to know our fate. Whether we live to fight another day and the unlikely dream lives on, or are embarrassed on the big stage and soon find out if we continue with Camel Mo.

We'll also get a clearer idea of what's our loot from the CL and can make some progress on transfers.

Jun 6, 2015
I've no idea what to expect of this one. Lyon are an unknown quantity at the moment thanks to their lack of competitive games and our own erratic form only adds to the uncertainty. Not a game I'd like to bet on, could see it go either way. I'd really like to see us face City/Madrid to get a clear picture on where we stand at the moment compared to the European elite.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've no idea what to expect of this one. Lyon are an unknown quantity at the moment thanks to their lack of competitive games and our own erratic form only adds to the uncertainty. Not a game I'd like to bet on, could see it go either way. I'd really like to see us face City/Madrid to get a clear picture on where we stand at the moment compared to the European elite.
I have no idea either. I am quite confident that we will continue to be disappointing and I think who goes through depends much more upon how bad/ unprepared Lyon are than any chance of Sarriventus having turned things around.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
But if we win, the season continues, and the feeling of relief will be replaced with a combination of elation and trepidation, as we await a grueling and brutal encounter against either City or Madrid :scared: :sigh:
It's okay, just take those game like a friendly match for preseason, but in more serious manner
It just like those International Champions Cup friendly, given the time span between the games and start of next season
And because the game will be played in other country / neutral play with not much spectators

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)