[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (21 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
sateeh said:
i saw the Man U -arsenal game last nite, and i was both happy and sad.

mostly sad, i really hate arsenal now..
Not taking anything away from them but they did playw ithout their inspirational captain and had a rare starting line up of van persie with adebayor. Its quite easy to tell that although wenger was concerned about the match he somehow feels they have a better chance of winning the CL than coming up forth and TBH I wouldnt blame him, I cant see villareal causing them any problems whilst a final against milan or barca although may proove to be a nail biting contest. You can very much count on it that arsenal will steal the match from the bigger teams..

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
Not taking anything away from them but they did playw ithout their inspirational captain and had a rare starting line up of van persie with adebayor. Its quite easy to tell that although wenger was concerned about the match he somehow feels they have a better chance of winning the CL than coming up forth and TBH I wouldnt blame him, I cant see villareal causing them any problems whilst a final against milan or barca although may proove to be a nail biting contest. You can very much count on it that arsenal will steal the match from the bigger teams..
yeah i guess but even when henry played he couldnt do much against the red devils.

And imo thats wats he thinks too..but i dont think they have a good chance in the final....yet again thats wat we said abt liverpool last year.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
CalcioJuventus said:
I want Juve to Buy Joaquin, Masherano and Riquelme this summer (i dream)

Then I want a rematch to knock out Arsenal and Liverpool in the CL

Then I want Chelsea in the Final where we own them.
maybe its time to switch side

support barcelona :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:
i saw the Man U -arsenal game last nite, and i was both happy and sad.

mostly sad, i really hate arsenal now..
On the contrary, it is not that hard to defeat Arsenal, but the tempo of how Juventus play is just too slow

Apr 3, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Although I hate standing up for crapello but on this case its usually moggi who looks at the money matters in more depth. Personally if we get rid of capello which is unlikely then we certainly need a stubborn manager who requires the players he wants no matter what. Although in saying that capello was no doubt stubborn for emerson, zebina and co.. :wallbang:[/QUOTE

Juventus Players will Qualify for meals on wheels Soon They are getting old u Know, LMAO

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
swag said:
FWIW, I came across this article today (written by a Chelsea fan) and found the headline quite amusing:

http://www.all3points.co.uk/cat/chelsea/ste120406.php
The mysterious appearing and disappearing Arsenal fan
12th Apr 2006

By Paul Stevens

Kind of describes the forums around here too I suppose...
:lol: very true, I feel sorry for the villareal forums.. the kinda crap they gotta put up with...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)