[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (11 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nedved should be proud. He gave 100%, unlike some of our other players. And especially unlike FUCK FACE CAPELLO. Please DIE you fucking piece of shit. It's all your fault, you goddamn cocksmoker.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
day walker said:
WE ARE THE LOSERS . FVUCK U CAPELLO
come on,don't say that.

in our hearts,and in all juventinis hearts,AND IN ITALY,we are first and the BEST.

CL is not our strong side,but that doesn't mean we are worthless...
after all we are still the JUVENTUS we all LOVE with all our heart

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Is that all Nedved can do nowadays. If so I hope this is his last in Juventus, fucking hate it when all he do is foul and lets the team down.

ericspano

Mar 28, 2006
wowow hold up... Now I dislike Capello as much as the next guy, but you can't blame it all on him.

Is it Capello's fault Nedved got sent off?

Is it Capello's fault Ibrahimovic can't do anything with the ball?

Is it Capello's fault Trezeguet can't finish anything today?

I'm sure if we played 4-3-3 the whole game, or whatever genius formations you have, we still wouldn't have scored 2 goals. Face it, our offense has a few problems, and although Capello is an easy target to blame, it's a team effort, you have to make the most of what you have.

In theory, a 4-4-2 with Trez and Ibra up front should be FUCKING INTIMIDATING! But it's not, and that isn't all Capello's fault. Saying "FVUCK YOU CAPELLO" is like saying "FVUCK YOU JUVE!"... and not many people would say that eh..

Eric

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
Lilianna said:
come on,don't say that.

in our hearts,and in all juventinis hearts,AND IN ITALY,we are first and the BEST.

CL is not our strong side,but that doesn't mean we are worthless...
after all we are still the JUVENTUS we all LOVE with all our heart

I KNOW BUT I M REALLY SAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)