[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Ekram

Mar 15, 2006
Il Re said:
true that, but u also payed i think under 5mill for vpersie (bargain) but almost 20mill for reyes (who is not as good as robin in my opinion)
the rise of walcott's price was due to awful chelsea
reyes was a wizard when he was in sevilla and he deserves every pound when he was there
but he found many problems here but he is getting better just compare him to the last season he is the second in the number or the assists in ucl and the first in the epl

in case of van persie because he insisted to go to us

Buy on AliExpress.com

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
wtf is going on?don't these gooners have their own forum?i come here to read about Juve...i don't give a shit about Venger's french kids,walcot malcot or anyone else....

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
mcrae said:
wtf is going on?don't these gooners have their own forum?i come here to read about Juve...i don't give a shit about Venger's french kids,walcot malcot or anyone else....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's hard not to admire all the miracle Wenger's done for Arsenal.

:rofl:

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Il Re said:
true that, but u also payed i think under 5mill for vpersie (bargain) but almost 20mill for reyes (who is not as good as robin in my opinion)
True.

But Walcott will make it; he has all of the raw materials, just needs more coaching.

At Southampton he was only doing fitness and tactics with the first team so he has a 'gap' in his footballing development. We'll soon sort that out though.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
ThaiGunner said:
I can see why a reserve player whose team got ditched by Walcott (when he was making up his mind about where h'd go)...would say that Walcott is overrated though.

:D
the guy is 16 and plays in chelsea's reserves (youngest player there) so thats not exactly rubbish, he is a very modest guy and i trust his opinion, and i have seen walcott play many times, i am not saying he isnt good, he is very good, just mayb a little over hyped (is he really worth 12mill?).......is he really good enough to be called henry's heir? these are the things i question

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Ekram said:
to be honest we payed 17.5 million pounds for reyes but it was on many terms one of them is wining the ucl
So how did we manage to already have paid that much for him when we haven't even been through the semifinal in the UCL yet?

May I ask?

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Il Re said:
the guy is 16 and plays in chelsea's reserves (youngest player there) so thats not exactly rubbish, he is a very modest guy and i trust his opinion, and i have seen walcott play many times, i am not saying he isnt good, he is very good, just mayb a little over hyped (is he really worth 12mill?).......is he really good enough to be called henry's heir? these are the things i question

fair enuff. Time will tell for sure though if he's overrated or not. And like David Dein said..if we ever have to pay all the 12 mil for him, that will only mean that he's worth every penny of it. (On Arsenal's book, he's worth 5 mil right now.)

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=376567&CPID=5&clid=&lid=&title=Del+Piero+tipped+to+start

Juventus striker Alessandro Del Piero could start the club's crucial UEFA Champions League clash against Arsenal on Wednesday.

The gifted front-man missed the first leg of the tie at Highbury due to a leg injury, a game the Old Lady lost 2-0.

Many believe Juve have no chance in the return leg at the Stadio Delle Alpi in midweek, but Del Piero has other ideas.

The experienced striker has recovered well from his knock and is determined to help his side progress to the semis at Arsenal's expense.

"My recovery has gone the best way possible," he told his personal website.

"In the second leg at Delle Alpi we will try to take away The Gunners' ticket for the semi-final.

"It will be a different match than the one at Highbury."

If DP isn't 100% match fit, I don't want him playing from the start. Thinking tactically, we can't have any wasted capello substitutions, like Del Piero for a defender after 30mins :disagree:

And while everyone thinks we should be on the hunt for goals, I'm more concerned with our straight line defense. There's only so much pressure that Gigi can deal with, and it only takes one goal to demoralize our team at this moment, they were flat on saturday.

They need to copy Arsenal in some regards, the Strikers have to come back and help with the defending rather then waiting with their GK for 90mins hoping a long ball gets to them.

Ekram

Mar 15, 2006
but not like reyes
reyes is not just a diver he forces his opponent to make free kicks and take bookings
just ask camuronesi and vieira and zebina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)