[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (23 Viewers)

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Whatever you are it doesnt matter, the real fact is thai gunners comments once again as i repeat myself brought nationalityes in it. Moggis statement were obviously sarcastic and general yet thaigunners comments were specific it were actually targetting the palestinians. It brought a rather political means to the conversation and no doubt is much more sterotypical than my comments which came after you decided you would defend your gunner friend simply because it has some relation to your countries cause.
TBH, we're again going back to the chicken and the egg as obviously if Moggi hadn't said what he had said, Thai wouldn't have replied. Also, Thai was sarcastic just as Moggi was. People make jokes about Jews all the time yet I don't automatically think they're anti-semitic, I just think their jokes are distasteful. Also, this discussion was heading down way before that comment and TBH bringing up his tasteless comment over and over again (as you and others have done) only brings momentum to the discussion's direction. If you don't reply to the comment it will be lost and forgotten and nobody will care and the discussion will pretty much go on as it did before (heading towards idiots flaming idiots+smart people, whether they're Juve or Arsenal fans).

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
bradd_21 said:
I hate to say it but my god some of you Juventus fans aren’t exactly the brightest people in the world. So far you guys have so confidently claimed that …

1) Azzuri 17 watches Arsenal ‘ALL THE TIME’ and would like to point out that Kolo is not first team player for arsenal nor is he a regular starter
2) Toure is a first team player for arsenal, it was just a very long typo
3) Toure makes too many mistakes and is too inconstant
4) Toure cost us the game against Chelsea
5) Toure has only had ‘4 or 5’ decent games this season
6) Del Piero is god – capable of single handedly ripping arsenal apart.
7) Forza Juve, Forza Del Piero, Forza Zlatan, Forza the juve youth team …
8) Azzuri 17 is always right
9) Anyone who disagrees with Azzuri 17 should fuck off to an arsenal forum
10) Everyone who disagrees with Azzuri 17 should ‘Soap Off’
11) Everyone who disagrees with Azzuri 17 is ‘an idiot’
12) Azzuri 17 claims Arsenal fans are all ugly while juventino’s are all coincidentally very attractive people.
13) Azzuri 17 has NEVER insulted ANYONE
14) Nobody should disagree with Azzuri 17 ‘because this is a juve forum’
15) Azzuri 17 has a very funny sense of humour (whether u like it or not)
16) Azzuri 17 is a very busy man and doesn’t have time to reply to questions he cant answer
17) Azzuri 17 was born in 1897, only juve fans can get his funny joke – and you have to do the math
Hahahahahah....great work man.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
bradd_21 said:
I hate to say it but my god some of you Juventus fans aren’t exactly the brightest people in the world. So far you guys have so confidently claimed that …

1) Azzuri 17 watches Arsenal ‘ALL THE TIME’ and would like to point out that Kolo is "not a first team player for arsenal nor is he a regular starter"
2) Toure IS a first team player for arsenal, it was just a very long typo
3) Toure makes too many mistakes and is too inconsistant
12) Azzuri 17 claims Arsenal fans are all ugly while juventino’s are all coincidentally very attractive people.
16) Azzuri 17 is a very busy man and doesn’t have time to reply to questions he cant answer
17) Azzuri 17 was born in 1897, only juve fans can get his funny joke – and you have to do the math
He's spot on there really.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,506
    ReBeL said:
    Cheers, brother...

How are you doing??:cool:

It seems some asses in this thread has to be kicked out...

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Azzuri and Phrozen... You're great guys...
    im fine brother, just got sick of ElJuventino, and wanted to open Azeri nick and stick with it :)

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't tell me you're letting us for the wolves to eat us!!!

Go and take care of your 2 fish in your small stupid lake, because I hear they're calling for your name: "Idiot...Idiot..."
    No problem mate. At least, you acknowledged that I do have my own lake (i.e. land).... (even though it's small ..but it's ours.)

:smoke:

:cool:

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    bradd_21 said:

1) Azzuri 17 watches Arsenal ‘ALL THE TIME’ and would like to point out that Kolo is "not a first team player for arsenal nor is he a regular starter"
    haha. its Azzuri 7, you know, the number after 6? brightest person in the world :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    bradd_21 said:

1- False. I don't watch them all the time.

2- Explain better.

3- He does make mistakes.

4- Could be the one who cost you the game against Chelsea. Yet, I still watch Arsenal games.

5- Agian....Join the "Sarcasm party" Just like your friend.

6- Del Piero Is Indeed god.

7- As you said....Forza Juve.

8- You need eye-glasses. It's Azzurri7 not 17.

9- Not really.

10- Not really. Except If you Insist.

11- Not really.

12- Arsenal fans who kept on insulting us are Indeed ugly. But really ugly.

13- I do insult. When people cross their limits.

14- Not really.

15- Indeed. No need to praise me alot.

16- Not always busy, but.......

17- Indeed.

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
    un altro alex said:
    haha. its Azzuri 7, you know, the number after 6? brightest person in the world :D
    How him not remembering the retard's username detracts anything from his post eludes me. It also eludes me how him not remembering that guy's username reflects upon his mathematical abilities. :disagree:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    Thought you left for good.
    I came back to check what the fans on this forum had to say about the upcoming Arsenal match(amongst other reasons). Dissapointing to see, hardly any post is actually about that respective match.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    robinvanpersie said:
    How him not remembering the retard's username detracts anything from his post eludes me. It also eludes me how him not remembering that guy's username reflects upon his mathematical abilities. :disagree:
    it definitely leaves much to be pondered over how much attention to gives to each individual post before commenting on them. especially since he wrote approximately 17 points on the guy.
    not use of word approximately, shows that im NOT SURE.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Dominic said:
    I came back to check what the fans on this forum had to say about the upcoming Arsenal match(amongst other reasons). Dissapointing to see, hardly any post is actually about that respective match.

good to see you back....

Your prediction?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Elvin said:
    Question of curiosity: aren't israeli people living on land of Palestinians or am I mistaking smth?
    Its best if we dont go further... if you do have any questions regarding this just private message me.

juvemad

Mar 31, 2006
    whats all this talk about toure n canna n eboue. all i know is that last week they kept our strickers very well n since they came bk from nations cup especcially eboue they have been oustanding n this is cummin from a juve fan.

Toure is good defender in fact he is on his way to become africa best deffender after raymond kala(this guy is amazing) n e way Kolo deserves all the credit he is gettin but its wrong to compare him to canna yet its like comparing zlatan after last season to Sheva and look at Zlatan this season(but i no he will b bk).

All juve fans im pleading to uz not 2 worry about Arsenal because the pressure is on our players and if we r more worried about them then we will not play a good game so on wednesday lets just play a good game n wid luk we will b in the semis(aginst Villa)

I watch arsenal every week n i think they r a good team wen everyone is on the same wavelength but in this champions league they havent been put under serious threat yet n lets jus hope for our sake the JUVE does that on WED.

FORZA JUVE.1996-2006 way too long

Then again....

Barca: 1991-2006 imagine that long:D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    good to see you back....

Your prediction?
    Thanks, I guess.

My prediction? Though my head tells me otherswise, i'd still like to beleive overturning the result is possible. The team isn't functioning properly at the moment, lot of tension out there between the players, tension between the coach and the players, an apparent lack of fitness, a lack of a good techincal standard and the pressure is on as well. If the players rise to the occasion though, something might be possible. If we keep the tempo up and don't let Arsenal get a sniff at our goal, we might be able to break them. Still, it's highly unlikely we'll make it. A three goal difference to go through, makes for a mountainous task.
    For the sake of it, i'll predict we'll still make it through anyway..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)