[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (7 Viewers)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
ThaiGunner said:
Was that as funny as when Moggi said that he'd blow up our new stadium?

I'm just curious. :D
hell no, he was completely serious about that. then he's going to run away to his secret nuclear base in the Alps, where he will think of what he's done and giggle mischievously like the little rascal he is.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
robinvanpersie said:
You may not be aware of this but the majority of suicide bombings to date have been planned and carried out by Palestinians. No, this isn't a racist comment, it's a fact. However, I don't see why you're trying to lead the discussion in this way. You knew what the response was going to be and there you go, voila, you got it.
what this has got to do with juventus and football, and about this topic?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ThaiGunner said:
Hmmm, and phrozen called me a racist.... Hmmm
:lol: love the psychology, you got branded a racist of your actions, a juve fan branded as a plastic fan must require some reasons which I dont think anyone mentioned exactly.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
un altro alex said:
hell no, he was completely serious about that. then he's going to run away to his secret nuclear base in the Alps, where he will think of what he's done and giggle mischievously like the little rascal he is.
:rofl:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
robinvanpersie said:
So you're 109 years old? Again, you didn't answer and your sarcastic replies epitomise your stupidity. Why can't you be normal and just say what your age is?
Thats right, I'm 109, turning into 110 in a month.

and to answer you're bold thing, I guess It's not you're fooking business to know how old am I(though I just did answer), Is it??? You don't see me around asking you when was the last time your mum wore a thong.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
robinvanpersie said:
Azzurri was obviously trying to invoke a response that will incite another heated argument. Moggi's statements were distasteful (and sarcastic btw) and so were Thai Gunners'. Neither one is racist.

Didn't know you're an Israeli....I actually didnt start this thing about Palestine here....But you should know your facts before you start stating some BS around trying to say that Palestinians are Terror. When Infact you people don't have a country.

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
Azzurri7 said:

and to answer you're bold thing, I guess It's not you're fooking business to know how old am I(though I just did answer), Is it??? You don't see me around asking you when was the last time your mum wore a thong.
I never asked the question, I just said that the least you could do is again, reply in a respectful manner (that is, say that you aren't comfortable saying what your age is, etc.). You're not 109 nor are you funny. Your last comment was distasteful, stupid and I believe that a proper response to it is a waste of time.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,491
    ReBeL said:
    I waited for the moderators for a hile now, but it seems they have something else to do when racist insults come to Palestinians...

Anyway,

Hey, Thai idiot and your Israeli RVP girlfriend, stop your stupid words about Palestinains....

The shoes of one Palestinain boy is better than all those idiots who brought you to the World...
    I swear I knew you'd comment here man :D

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:

and in around a month you will have had 29 exceptionally happy years :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    robinvanpersie said:
    I never asked the question, I just said that the least you could do is again, reply in a respectful manner (that is, say that you aren't comfortable saying what your age is, etc.). You're not 109 nor are you funny. Your last comment was distasteful, stupid and I believe that a proper response to it is a waste of time.

Man, this kid must be smart.

How did you know that???

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Elvin said:
    I swear I knew you'd comment here man :D
    Cheers, brother...

How are you doing??:cool:

It seems some asses in this thread has to be kicked out...

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Azzuri and Phrozen... You're great guys...

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
    robinvanpersie said:
    I'd say that however distasteful Thai Gunners' comments possibly were, they weren't racist. I'd also go as far as to say that when you say, "It's funny that it's coming from an Israeli." is stereotyping and it's being done for a stupid reason as I'm pretty left wing (pro-peace, pro-giving land back, etc.) and don't think Israel is all okay in the conflict. Azzurri was obviously trying to invoke a response that will incite another heated argument. Moggi's statements were distasteful (and sarcastic btw) and so were Thai Gunners'. Neither one is racist.
    Cheers man.

bradd_21

Mar 22, 2006
    I hate to say it but my god some of you Juventus fans aren’t exactly the brightest people in the world. So far you guys have so confidently claimed that …

1) Azzuri 17 watches Arsenal 'ALL THE TIME’ and would like to point out that Kolo is "not a first team player for arsenal nor is he a regular starter"
    2) Toure IS a first team player for arsenal, it was just a very long typo
    3) Toure makes too many mistakes and is too inconsistant
    4) Toure cost us the game against Chelsea
    5) Toure has only had '4 or 5’ decent games this season
    6) Del Piero is god – capable of single handedly ripping arsenal apart.
    7) Forza Juve, Forza Del Piero, Forza Zlatan, Forza the juve youth team …
    8) Azzuri 17 is always right
    9) Anyone who disagrees with Azzuri 17 should fuck off to an arsenal forum
    10) Everyone who disagrees with Azzuri 17 should 'Soap Off’
    11) Everyone who disagrees with Azzuri 17 is 'an idiot’
    12) Azzuri 17 claims Arsenal fans are all ugly while juventino’s are all coincidentally very attractive people.
    13) Azzuri 17 has NEVER insulted ANYONE
    14) Nobody should disagree with Azzuri 17 'because this is a juve forum’
    15) Azzuri 17 has a very funny sense of humour (whether u like it or not)
    16) Azzuri 17 is a very busy man and doesn’t have time to reply to questions he cant answer
    17) Azzuri 17 was born in 1897, only juve fans can get his funny joke – and you have to do the math

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Anyway, I just wanted to thank Azzuri and Phrozen... You're great guys...
    Thanks Rebel :) no need, the bottom line to this is political discussion shouldnt exist in football, its a sport but the saddening part is some people see it as a great way to spark others emotions.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    robinvanpersie said:
    Actually Israeli and lived in the US for four years. I guess that's double the hate for me from people who can't seem to be able to at least try to have a normal discussion.
    I'm American aswell. Lebanese Origin ofcoarse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)