[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (11 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
natedizzle89 said:
Sorry can anyone remember when anyone of our players this season, besides a free kick, shot and scored from outside the 18 yard box. This has been irritating me that we never score with sweet strikes. The last one i can remember was zalayeta against real madrid. Please if you can remember a goal like that tell me. I hope we flog arsenal 5-0!!!
for a starting Camo equalizer in Parma

Buy on AliExpress.com

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Well, I can say nothing but "good luck" Incase we didnt qualify your team probably deserve the semi tickets more.
Thankyou for the kind words. And if Juve manage top beaqt us and qualify on Wednesday then you would have had to have played fantastic and so if that happens the i wish you good luck too.:)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I dont trust EPL managers. Cesc and Eboue's situation is probably a lie so I wont even care.
What I do care about however is DP's situation. I just hope he makes it. If so I'd start him and put in Mutu later incase his injury aggravates..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
simpson-juvefan said:
European second legs

1964/65 European Fairs Cup Semifinals Atletico M.-Juventus 3-1 1-3

1964/65 European Fairs Cup Replay Juventus-Atletico M. 3-1
Juventus qualify after a replay

1967/68 European Cup Quarters Eintracht B.-Juventus 3-2 0-1

1967/68 European Cup Replay Juventus-Eintracht B. 1-0
Juventus qualify after a replay

1972/73 European Cup Last 16. O.Marsiglia-Juventus 1-0 0-3

1974/75 UEFA Cup Last 32. Vorwaerts-Juventus 2-1 0-3

1975/76 European Cup Last 16. CSKA-Juventus 2-1 0-2

1976/77 UEFA Cup Last 32. Manchester City-Juventus 1-0 0-2

1976/77 UEFA Cup Last 16. Manchester U.-Juventus 1-0 0-3

1979/80 Cup Winners’ Cup Last 16. Beroe Stara Z.-Juventus 1-0 0-3 aet

1981/82 European Cup Last 16 Celtic-Juventus 1-0 0-2

1988/89 UEFA Cup Last 32 Oteul Galati-Juventus 1-0 0-5

1992/93 UEFA Cup Quarters Benfica-Juventus 2-1 0-3

1995/96 Champions League Quarters Real Madrid-Juventus 1-0 0-2

2002/03 Champions League Semifinals Real Madrid-Juventus 2-1 1-3

2004/05 Champions League Last 16. Real Madrid-Juventus 1-0 0-2 aet

2005/06 Champions League Last 16. Werder Brema-Juventus 3-2 1-2
Thanks the post ive been waiting for :tup: . hmm looking at the above comebacks one thing comes in mind, we have never in all the above cases fell two goals behind without the necessary intervention of an away goal. Although the above sparks some confidence, we simply will have to produce our best comeback ever. Somehow i may have believed it was possible if it wasnt for the treviso game.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juventus to sell Chelsea target Ibrahimovic
April 3, 2006

Juventus are ready to sell striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Despite denials of a bust-up with coach Fabio Capello, the Swede's touchline row on Saturday revealed the tension between the pair which has been simmering since Christmas.

It's emerged today that Juve's Triade - directors Antonio Giraudo, Luciano Moggi and Roberto Bettega - have agreed to sell Ibrahimovic should a bid of £25 million arrive.

Chelsea are favourites for Ibrahimovic, with Blues owner Roman Abramovich seeing the youngster as an ideal alternative to AC Milan's Andrei Shevchenko
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This news is worrying. We all know Ibra will start on Wednesday.....but if he is to leave, he wont be passonate enough about this match as several of his performances - and raw passion and grit r the only thing that can win this 4 us...enter Nedved and ADP

Oh, by the way, Cesc and Eboue r fit for Wednesday

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Brixity said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juventus to sell Chelsea target Ibrahimovic
April 3, 2006

Juventus are ready to sell striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Despite denials of a bust-up with coach Fabio Capello, the Swede's touchline row on Saturday revealed the tension between the pair which has been simmering since Christmas.

It's emerged today that Juve's Triade - directors Antonio Giraudo, Luciano Moggi and Roberto Bettega - have agreed to sell Ibrahimovic should a bid of £25 million arrive.

Chelsea are favourites for Ibrahimovic, with Blues owner Roman Abramovich seeing the youngster as an ideal alternative to AC Milan's Andrei Shevchenko
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This news is worrying. We all know Ibra will start on Wednesday.....but if he is to leave, he wont be passonate enough about this match as several of his performances - and raw passion and grit r the only thing that can win this 4 us...enter Nedved and ADP
let me guess.. thats from tribal football right?. Its just a ridicolous rumour in my opinion. Zlatan looks like he is most likely going to stay.. as does unfortunately capello.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I see pople who are picking their teams are talking about Emerson with either Blasi or Giannichedda, has it not occureed to you guys that that is the biggest flaw in our game? Having 2 dms without full backs that can attack at pace and creative players is one of the biggest reasons we are as boring as hell
Sateeh : Are you an agent for Capello or something as you always seem to defend him and want to put the blame someplace else?

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
Cesc Fabregas and Emmanuel Eboue will be travelling to Juventus for this week’s Champions League Quarter-Final second leg.

Both players were forced off early during Saturday’s 5-0 victory over Aston Villa. Fabregas left in the 16th minute with a foot problem, Eboue followed in the 67th minute with a groin injury.

Both were rated 60:40 against by Arsène Wenger immediately after the game but both have recovered sufficiently to take their place in the travelling party to Turin for Wednesday’s tie.

Arsenal.com will publish the full squad around lunchtime on Tuesday.
Whoever says Kolo is "crap" and "nowhere near Terry" are obviously as clueless as I thought you all were.

Disgusting how stupid some of you are :rofl:

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
tassard said:
Cannavaro,Terry and Puyol together have less than 5 bad games this season

Kolo hasn't had a bad game this season.. We wouldn't have the 3rd best defensive record in the Prem (even with our injuries) or 7 consecutive clean sheets in the CL without him..

Clueless twats :rofl:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
denco said:
I see pople who are picking their teams are talking about Emerson with either Blasi or Giannichedda, has it not occureed to you guys that that is the biggest flaw in our game? Having 2 dms without full backs that can attack at pace and creative players is one of the biggest reasons we are as boring as hell
Sateeh : Are you an agent for Capello or something as you always seem to defend him and want to put the blame someplace else?
Well said :agree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
sticking to the eboue topic this is what wenger said about him.

Wenger:"Eboue did his groin because he played like former Brazil great Garrincha on the right side and didn't stop going forward."

Well as he outclassed the likes of a poor mutu his now compared to the likes of Garrincha.. Amazing

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
sticking to the eboue topic this is what wenger said about him.

Wenger:"Eboue did his groin because he played like former Brazil great Garrincha on the right side and didn't stop going forward."

Well as he outclassed the likes of a poor mutu his now compared to the likes of Garrincha.. Amazing
He plays similarly, you fucking pleb.

That's what he's saying.. He didn't say:

"Eboue played very well, he's as good as Garrincha or better"

You stupid twat :disagree:

Also, he doid own Mutu.

He also owned Robinho.

And then owned Zidane in the 2nd leg.

So he's not doing too bad for a 21 year old, twat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)