[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (23 Viewers)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Badass Devil said:
heres a little speech i gave to some juve fans on my forum, and i would like to share it with you.

ok fans, what we saw wasnt great, arsenal fans may brag about the semi's but as far as we juventino's are concerned, IT AINT OVER! lets not get down on this defeat, but ffs we are juve! MAGICA JUVE! we do fight backs we will fight back and we will succeed, reguardless of the fact vieira wont play, we have gianichedda and blasi, we have pavel nedved who will give eboue a hard time cutting in, we will im sure IL CAPITANO who will lead his soldiers to victory so stop fu*king sobbing and regretting, we have a "easy" tie against treviso on saturday, whilst arsenal have a slightly harder tie against aston villa, so CHEER THE F*CK UP GUYS arsenal may have youth, but we have experience and class so lets all wear our maglia's in pride and honour because now is the time for us to rise to our feet, wiping the spit from our face, and these tears from our eyes.

FORZA LA VECCHIA SIGNORA! VENUTO SU VOI BIANCONERI!!!
So much for Arsenal's "slightly harder tie against ston Villa"! They are murdering those guys!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
On 2nd thots perhaps if arsenal get carried away by their current impressive form,then that attitude might just be their waterloo

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
SCREW THE IGNORANT ENGLISH C*NTS! THEY ARE SATISFIED WITH WINNING WHAT WE JUVENTINO'S CALL A AVERAGE DAY IN THE OFFICE! they've hyped the arsenal win so much because they've never experienced the success we've lived with. Arrogance has got to them, and they will pay!
Can we please cut out the racist nonsense? I have just realised that this forum is like our team, a lot of garbage in the guise of posting, a few redeeming quality posters and way too many blinkered views of how games should be played and won. It really is a very trying experience reading some posts hear just like it is watching us play. If Fabregas really doe snot make the second leg and if Eboue is injured as well, we might really have a good chance, i am still very worried because its Capello in charge and he does not know how to go for a win, he knows how to get results he wants, but to go out for an outright win by x amount of goals is beyond his capability as a manager

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Fabregas substituted as a precaution; just got a kick on the foot so shouldn't be anything major. He played on for 10mins before going off.

Eboue looks like a groin injury; not sure how serious this is, groin is a funny area though. Fortunately we've just got back Gilbert who is equally as good but will be rusty if he has to step in.

On a good note, VanPersie looks like he is on the right track.

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
Hello everyone.

First post, so I have a few things to say.

1st - Juventus are a fraud, My team have really disintergrated into a medicore piece of nonsense, I've read many comments about Nedved and Del Piero, but This is Juventus, we shouldn't have to be banking on two players to win a game, we should have a strong 11 and players on the bench to change things, injuries and suspention is part of game, Juventus is bigger then this, better then this.

2nd - People talk about Juventus being crap against Arsenal - I agree, but also Arsenal played very well, I saw the game at hibury and the better team won.
They deserved to win, and if they do the same again at our home, they deserve to go through. I don't have any bad feeling against Arsenal. This is the champions league, where you play against the best sides in europe. Juventus should know all about this. They were outplayed and had no idea's and I've never seen such a dire european performance from such a squad.

3rd - Where is the youth, doing some minor checking, we have no young players really - almost everyone is over 28. ffs. I look at the Arsenal team, in four years they probably will all be there still peaking, in four years, we probably will have a new manager, half the squad will be gone or retired and we nothing to replace them. The youth never get a look in.

4th - I don't HATE Capello. Capello is not a real manager - he can't build anything. He is not a manager - he is a troubleshooter, he is a headhunter who just looks at a team and adds a few spare parts, before leaving for some other team, he doesn't know how to really do some hard work and build a side.

I'm just hurt by Juventus, because we are a big club, but only have a big name, rather then big squad. We will win the scudetto, but only because Inter don't know how to play, and Milan can't play well over many games anymore.

My heart is sunk, and I just hope Juventus show some spirit for once.
I'm not going to work for the next two weeks, simply because i feel very depressed.

Still.

Juve forever.

FORZA JUVE.

Arsenal 5-0 Aston Villa ! - They are a good side.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
snoop said:
First of all, relax, take it easy.

we have something called different opinion, I will ignore your comments about my post, calling it shit.. :disagree:

I am not defending the undefendible, but you should stop blaming everything on Capello, that's also is a non-sense. I think we discussed it about the physio thing, why are you brining it here again, since he lost this fucking game this way, it doesn't mean that all you said was right, and all I said was wrong..

I can't blieve that you are still there, someone here said that Del piero put a banner on his site before the roma game, that he will play, to gain fitness (wrong word?) better to say form, so that he will be ready against the Arsenal. so why are you still taking this any further?? Did you see him talking anything about this subject?

Yes he is building a new era, Montero, Ferrara, Tachinardi, Maresca, Iuliano Appiah, Tudor, Legrotaglie and others left for this. What is so weird about Cannavaro's age? this is his second year, and he still can play for other 5. Well I would call that part of the era. Zlatan is the not only young he brought, we have Chiellini , Balzaretti, Kapo, Zebina (he wasn't that old when he arrived), marchionni on his way. Well I call that plans to build a new Era. you can't transfer them all in one season you know?

In this game I am blaming Players for not playing with their hearts, and I am not the only one who's saying it here. I blamed Capello, Directors and players for this, everyone has a role in this defeat. But If you blame it only to Capello, what Can I tell you, since you blame Dp's injury to him too, it is not surpirsing..

and please quit this method of yours, they way you talk with the members you don't agree..
i was not aware he (capello) brought in Kapo , i thought that was Lippi's era and Chiellini seems to be before Capello too, but he went out on loan, Balzaretti came to us because Torino were not allowed into serieA and that seems more like mOGGI THING THAN cAPELLO. Capello's men are Zebina (who seemingly has no future with us) Emerson who is above 30 also Cannavaro over 30 and Zlatan. Mutu was brought in but I am certain not by Capello's insistence but by Moggi
Jeeks if we win 3-1 at any time we are out

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Badass Devil said:
OH SHUT UP WILL U NAWAF! DIDNT U READ WHAT I HAD TO SAY?
No, *you* fucking shut up.. I obviously haven't been around so much, so I must've missed the day everyone appointed you king, and therefore, hang on to every word and hail it as the allmighty and undeniable truth :rolleyes:

"ok fans, what we saw wasnt great, arsenal fans may brag about the semi's but as far as we juventino's are concerned, IT AINT OVER! lets not get down on this defeat, but ffs we are juve! MAGICA JUVE! we do fight backs we will fight back and we will succeed, reguardless of the fact vieira wont play, we have gianichedda and blasi, we have pavel nedved who will give eboue a hard time cutting in, we will im sure IL CAPITANO who will lead his soldiers to victory so stop fu*king sobbing and regretting, we have a "easy" tie against treviso on saturday, whilst arsenal have a slightly harder tie against aston villa, so CHEER THE F*CK UP GUYS arsenal may have youth, but we have experience and class so lets all wear our maglia's in pride and honour because now is the time for us to rise to our feet, wiping the spit from our face, and these tears from our eyes.

FORZA LA VECCHIA SIGNORA! VENUTO SU VOI BIANCONERI!!!
You remind me of summat.. Oh, yeah: One of those blind nationalists running into battle not even knowing what the war is about nor caring what the odds are or what might happen to them..

Would you open your eyes?! Have you *seen* our performances this year, including, but not limited to, last Tuesday's?

Get real, and grow up.. :disagree:

-----------------------------

Now, don't get me wrong here.. A win would be marvelous.. but I'm not stupid; the odds are extremely against us..

Apr 1, 2006
Hello again

I appear to have attracted some personal attacks here from a few individuals for stating what all the independent press of europe have been saying.

Certainly it's not all over yet I've never assumed it was I was merely pointing out what some of you were avoiding. ie avoiding giving any credit to arsenal's ability and play
THe obvious thing here is that some of you think success is yours by right and history and look down on arsenal.

Opinion was divided here among yourselves prior to my posting so I don't see why vitriol should be directed at me.

I was hoping to promote some tactical discussion but there isn't much of it hereother than a schism about Capello's tactical shortcomings and how brilliant some of your players are.

From what I've seen - and I've watched juve a lot recently, your players are equally culpable and have their shortcomings mainly a proneness to regimentation and lack of speed and imagination - which are getting exposed in europe just as used to happen to arsenal who were totally dominant in england but struggled in europe.
Some of your comments are an exact mirror of past criticism of arsene wenger and the old arsenal team in europe.

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
Cesc had a scan and it's bad bruising, but Wenger is optimistic.

He's also optimistic about Eboue, who he rated 50/50.

Henry rested.

5-0.

Can't get a much better result in our build up to Wed.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Quoting myself:

venom said:
Buffon; Balzaretti, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Mutu, Emerson, Giannichedda, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic
After seeing the starting XI and substitutions in this Treviso-match, I think it's even more safe to say this is what it looks like on wednesday.

jgunner84

Mar 28, 2006
OH BLOODY SHIT !! Fabregas and eboue have gone off injured. They are a big part of the attack. Now I am really scared about the Juve match.

Hey guys I hope Arsenal can nick a draw maybe 2-2 because I don't see Nedved and Del Piero not scoring. I hope Van Persie is up to the task.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well, my confidents is totally gone. why we even played emo and canna against treviso, atleast rest them. now canna will miss viola match :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't see the game against Treviso, but if we couldn't score ONE friggin goal against relegation battlers, how are people expecting us to score against Arsenal?

Sep 14, 2003
Jeeks said:
I didn't see the game against Treviso, but if we couldn't score ONE friggin goal against relegation battlers, how are people expecting us to score against Arsenal?

we'll do what we always do, wait until the oppposition makes a mistake..and if they don't, we suffer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)