[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (20 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Henry 203 Gols. said:
Officialy, any zenophobic banners (English Pigs) placed at the stadium will result in an automatic discaulification for Juve and emidiate qualification of Arsenal.

Under Fifa Rule section 55 paragraph 4. Which was recently reviewed.

+ A 30,000 Chilian Frank Fine. :disagree:

Please ignore my English as it is terrible.
What do you care? Arsenal is the least bit English anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 11, 2006
It's almost like you have forgotten that Arsenal and especially Wenger and Henry will be as hungry as lions to get to the semi's.

We and Juve will fight to the death. Not literally of course.

On my earlier predictions - I have reconsidered it.

ACCORDING TO STATISTICS. - I think I read it somewhere.

Teams in our (Arsenal) position go through 78% of the time. :agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
hey, those are even better chances for us to go through than I thought!
And I'm one of the most optimistic bastards on here :)

Apr 1, 2006

OK IM GOING TO SAY THIS ONE TIME, WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE CLUB, YOU DONT WIN 28 SERIA A LEAGUE TITLES BY SIMPLY PUTTING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND WHEN YOU LOSE 2-0, HAVE FAITH IN THE TEAM THEY WILL FIGHT FOR THERE RIGHTFULL PLACE IN THE NEXT ROUND, IV SEEN THEM GO TO 3 FINNALS SINCE 96 AND LOSE ALL 3, THIS YEAR WILL BE OURS, REMEMBER YOUR ALL JUVA FANS. SO FOR ONCE GET AROUND YOUR TEAM AND SUPPORT THEM AND THEY WILL PRODUCE NOT A GREAT COMEBACK BUT GREAT FOOTBALL

JUVA TILL THE DAY I DIE

Apr 1, 2006
arsenal never seen a finnal in there life in the champs league, most times they are lucky to be in it,,,the euro league is for only the best, and on the 5th of april you will see the might of a zebra

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ThePLaya said:
OMG look and read carefully !!

2 goals mean we can win.. even if we play the extra time ?

got it
no i dont, against real 2:0 was enough so we won 2:1 on agregate but now we need 3 to win 3:2 on aggregate, if you think we can beat them on penaltys, then that is just so lucky way to win and i wont bet on that, the fact we have home advantage doesnt mean much in penaltys, unless someone throws a grenade towards lehmann :D

Apr 1, 2006
Stephan said:
we need 3 :p

A conservative estimate :howler:

Capello has a big problem !

How to score at least 2 without conceding to the best counter attacking team in europe.

Arsenal can transform defense into attack at lightning speed :weee:

Juve are getting old and do not have the legs :toast:

[Capello had to take these factors into account at highbury tho' many juve fans seem to have overlooked it]

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Stephan said:
no i dont, against real 2:0 was enough so we won 2:1 on agregate but now we need 3 to win 3:2 on aggregate, if you think we can beat them on penaltys, then that is just so lucky way to win and i wont bet on that, the fact we have home advantage doesnt mean much in penaltys, unless someone throws a grenade towards lehmann :D
he meant we can score 2 in 90 minutes. Then beat them in xt or in penalties. ofcourse penalties are luck, but better luck than practiclaly no chance at the moment. the penalty situation is atleast 51% in our favour if Buffon in good form etc. So it's better than our chances at the moment.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont understand where and why all those arsenal fans come here, i dont make myself a user in bremen forum or bayern forum when juve has to play against those teams. will you arsenal fans be gone after the second leg?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Jeeks said:
Because he's a realistic person.
Buffon also said that Italy has 95% chance of reaching the WC final. I hope he's atleast correct on that one :smoke:

Del Piero & Nedved : The two champions. The two greatest players in the history of the game. Living Gods. They are our hope.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Enron said:
Both teams had their full sides and are equiped with attacking midfielders that have the ability to change the game in a moment. Juve does not.
Nedved and Del Piero can change the game in a moment . Juve can do this. He's absolutely right, if Liverpool and Depo did it, Juve which is a much better and more equipped team than both of them, can do it too. It's tough but it's ofcourse possible.

Apr 1, 2006
mnementh said:
lol, where did you come from.

Hello I have been reading this forum for ages :wink:
I look at many forums all the time - Arsenal are my favourites but football is bigger than any one club

However there comes a point when you don't like to see people
deluding themselves and the kindest thing to do is contribute :p

ps arsenal have 100% away record in champions league this season :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)