[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
we all hope for certain starting 11 but maybe if we managed to get a better more positive attitue in the players and more passion it would be quite benefical.

i think id go with

----------gigi

--thuram/balzer cana kovac/thuram cheillini

zambrotta emerson neddy

----------mutu

trez DP

not fully decided for RB yet

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
if we win this one and go to next round its probably gona be our best performance in europe, but it looks like henry will celebrate in turin. like gerrard last season. :cry:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
who will give the crosses? i actually do think going throw the middle is good idea, but still wings will be opened for them, they probably will use 4-5-1 again so 5 players in the midfield. 3 would shut down neddy and our defens and wingers will have only worry to our lb and rb
DP from the left, and Mutu from the right.. they can switch their positions allways, and they can also defend when needed.. and go to the midle..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
if we win this one and go to next round its probably gona be our best performance in europe, but it looks like henry will celebrate in turin. like gerrard last season. :cry:
did not you tell me yesterday that it is not over yet ;)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Maresca said:
did not you tell me yesterday that it is not over yet ;)
i dont remember yesterdays :p

actually i dont remember really, i had a bad day, didnt sleep at all, had some problems, i am tired right now, but i dont fancy to go to sleep yet.

anyway, i hope cap wont talk in the pressconf that we are patient again.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
enjoyed the discussion, have to go now prob will not be back till maybe sat night after the game or maybe monday.

last thought from me is PLease Cap we are 8 points clear playing the bottom team rest our players they need it.

cap has to talk of urgency this time but still solid back four thats why zambro has to be in midfield back four need to sit its up to the midfield to create and supply the front line with arsenals counter attacking skills

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
i dont remember yesterdays :p

actually i dont remember really, i had a bad day, didnt sleep at all, had some problems, i am tired right now, but i dont fancy to go to sleep yet.

anyway, i hope cap wont talk in the pressconf that we are patient again.
hehe, why are you tired?? from working?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
for me, its the last moment for cap to show what he can do. because right now i do think next season someone else should be coaching juve. i dont care scudetos, i want to see us playing some nice football in europe, movement, great tactics, great play, like in lippi days, even if we lost, we played, not like now.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Eire said:
enjoyed the discussion, have to go now prob will not be back till maybe sat night after the game or maybe monday.

last thought from me is PLease Cap we are 8 points clear playing the bottom team rest our players they need it.
see you mate.. cheers

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
for me, its the last moment for cap to show what he can do. because right now i do think next season someone else should be coaching juve. i dont care scudetos, i want to say us playing some nice football in europe, movement, great tactics, great play, like in lippi days, even if we lost, we played, not like now.
good post, +rep

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
For all the pessimists, you're still well and truly in this tie.

If we had got the 3rd, then it would have been hard, but with 2 goals, it's not over by a LONG shot, you have an awesome record as the Delli Empty and I can't wait.

Sep 28, 2002
Goonersauras said:

If we had got the 3rd, then it would have been hard, but with 2 goals, it's not over by a LONG shot, you have an awesome record as the Delli Empty and I can't wait.
not only are we in, we in fact are going to win this one!

damn, i love being football romantic :D

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
Goonersauras said:

you'll get the third in turin from juve as not happened in your gay-bury...........

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Goonersauras said:

I'm glad Arsenal Fans are pretty happy. As outside highbury they can suck dog's tail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)