[CL] Juventus - Sevilla (September 30, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Juve 2-0 Sevilla - Sept 30, 2015 - MoM

• Morata

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 30, 2006
I am honestly afraid it is not much about the formation or line-up..on paper we could have done well in Serie A even with wrong formation/line up (At least much better than what we've done)..I think it is more about the players' perspectives towards both competitions and their hunger..They won Serie A 4 times already and started with the mentality that it is guaranteed (as usual). They are lacking focus and spirit, which is obviously and understandably not the case in CL

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Perfect match considering how Sevilla played. Patience was key plus we couldn't have time our goals better.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Cuadrado MotM. He was unplayable and really gives us a new dimension. Khedira was also excellent. Brought calmness, experience and quality to the side. Was particularly happy to see him making forward runs off the ball. Great performance and result, not a single poor individual performance. Very pleased.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
HT Juventus 1-0 Sevilla
Shots: 12-1
On target 2-1
Dribbles 5-5
Tackles 9-11
Pass Accuracy 86%-78%
Possession 48-52%

FT Juventus 2-0 Sevilla
Shots: 20-1
On target 6-1
Dribbles 12-16
Tackles 15-18
Pass Accuracy 90%-82%
Possession 54-46%

- - - Updated - - -

Paulo Dybala has 2 goals and 1 assist in 3 starts.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Needed this, we looked like last years team, calm, decisive and strong as a unit. Gives a bit of confidence moving forward.
This performance certainly reminded me of last years team :agree:

I really liked hoe we controled the ball we looked like we had chemistry i hope we start again with the same formation and lineup. With Marchiso back we will look even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)