[CL] Juventus - Sevilla (September 30, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Sevilla - Sept 30, 2015 - MoM

• Morata

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
What a great game, almost perfect.
I like Dybala on the ball, makes opponents chase him.
Cuadrado is beast.
Alegri had a fantastic set up, great f-ing game.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Good win. Good game all round. A little worried about our ability to create but not the best game to showcase creativity when Sevilla sit deep.

Also credit to zaza, he's a hate figure on this forum but he worked hard and his finish was excellent, very cooly done. He's a hard worker and he's put a good shift in every time he's played

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juve suffer a serious case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

BTW...Dear Max... see what happends when you play Dybala AND Cuadrado from the start!!!??

Dear Sami, please please pleaaaaaase stay healthy

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Now how on earth did that horror show from Saturday turn into the absolute powerhouse performance :shocked:
Every single player was top notch tonite. The maturity, the composure and the class we showed was incredible.
One of the best performances of Juve in the last few years.
Those stretches of time in the second half that we kept possession and just kept passing, and passing and passing the ball around was just sublime. I bet some of those went as high as 35-40 passes.
Now just carry this class and perfection to serie a, please...

:delpiero::delpiero:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Seems like we found our first team, now stick with it.

I am starting to like Zaza he has balls and I love that in a striker and he has great finishing and is not afraid. Reminds me of Trez not on that level but who knows maybe he will reach it o_O

Khedira changed our midfield add MArchisio to that and OMG.

we are going to win the tittle this season again, watch us rape Bologna :D

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Huge game from the whole team, such contrast to the serie a games! Hernandes was even great! Impressiv performance from kedihra after not pkaying for so long. Pogba kept it simple, and worked great with evra to keep his side quiet! Cudrado was fantastic the whole game, tackling dribbling and making great decitions all night! So fucking happy about this win

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Needed this, we looked like last years team, calm, decisive and strong as a unit. Gives a bit of confidence moving forward.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #459
    Perfect mentality and execution. It's good that Khedira survived an injury, Hernanes played 90 minutes, Barzagli bossed the right side and Evra the left side. Dybala was good but a bit unfortunate while Zaza did a wonderful job on killing the game and giving us a well needed boost. Pogba keeping things simpler was refreshing even though he was frustrating at times, Bonucci back to sending the right balls forward and Cuadrado is just exciting to watch. Let us use this game as a base to build upon, we really need to pull a string of wins in a row to go back to that winnng mentality.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.5
    Bonucci 7
    Chiellini 7
    Evra 7.5

Khedira 7
    Hernanes 6.5
    Pogba 6.5

Cuadrardo 8
    Morata 7
    Dybala 6.5

Alex Sandro 6.5
    Zaza 7
    Rugano N.R

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Khedira is definitely good to have back
    We played a great game although with better finisher than Dybala we could have closed this game much earlier..
    We won 2-0 but honestly we could easily have been 4-0 up.
    3-5-2 is the best formation for us at the moment.
    As for Hernanes he is probably the best we have at the moment to complete a mid trio but we seriously need someone better than him!
    As for our attacking game I`d like us to get someone who scores lots of goals and also can assist. put those two in a winter mercato and this team can go far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)