[CL] Juventus - Sevilla (September 30, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Sevilla - Sept 30, 2015 - MoM

• Morata

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
TS

JUVE-SIVIGLIA, PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
JUVE (4-3-3): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Khedira, Hernanes, Pogba; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata.
SIVIGLIA (4-2-3-1): Rico; Coke, Andreolli, Kolodziejczak, Tremoulinas; N'Zonzi, Krychowiak; Reyes, Krohn-Dehli, Konoplyanka; Immobile

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
JUVE-SIVIGLIA, PROBABILI FORMAZIONI
JUVE (4-3-3): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Khedira, Hernanes, Pogba; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata.
SIVIGLIA (4-2-3-1): Rico; Coke, Andreolli, Kolodziejczak, Tremoulinas; N'Zonzi, Krychowiak; Reyes, Krohn-Dehli, Konoplyanka; Immobile
:sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Will there be Sopcast tonight?

Arena Sport have 5 chanels here. They will show 5 games and no Juve. $#@!ing $#@!s.
Exactly what I am pissed of.They show EVERY match except Juve.For them it is more important match Malmo-Real than JUve -Sevilla.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
a game at home against Sevilla... Both teams dont perform in their leagues.. We should be able to get the points although with this year I just dont know what to expect from us!
Judging from our serie a games we have zero determination and lack creativity and a superstar in attack. Judging from our City game we still lack the superstar in attack but determination is still here.
We should use our strength in the middle to control the game use Cuadrado`s dribbling and a good player like Morata (unlike that Zaza guy) and be aware of their counters especially from the wings!

As for the ones who want to see Sandro - He is a great player IMO and will be world class but at the moment he is still young and prone to some mistakes and in CL those mistakes really count so I`d definitely start Evra for this one!
Sandro should have more games in the league though...

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Like the confidence. Somehow I feel we'll do well too, even if we generally play poorly against this sort of teams.
I suspected in the summer that this team will do well in Europe, and struggle in Serie A. :D

I feel confident too about this game, and i think it will be the turning point of our season, mostly because Khedira, Marchisio are back and Allegri will start to stick to one formationa and one group of players.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Hernanes ... :facepalm2: #hatehim
Why? He's been hit-and-miss like all of our midfielders, so why him?

I like the look of that midfield trio and attack. Khedira, Hernanes and Pogba - dominant and cool. Dybala, Morata and Cuadrado could be really lethal if they are allowed to gel, even if Mandzukic is perfect for these kinds of games. It's not a surprise that Quagliarella, Llorente and even Iaquinta have been among our most decisive strikers in the CL post-Calciopoli. One-dimensional and direct, and Mandzukic is similar but better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)