CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Alexa

Jul 19, 2002
juve is gonna win. the team has gr8 players such as del piero,nedved,zambrotta,ferrara,tudor,and of chorse the best goal keeper in the world buffon. real madrid are all loosers, they all suck even if their players are good and stuff....they still suck!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Madrid may be full of stars, but you can't put a bunch of egotistical "me me me planet me" people together and expect them to be able to work together. Sometimes they do, but when they don't it's blatantly obvious. Juve, on the other hand, is composed of men who have BECOME stars after being part of the team. Ours is an organic greatness, Real's is kind of like Frankenstein's monster - composed of a bunch of parts.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Well, I guess no one can deny the solidity of Juve now. We have showed the whole world the great organization this team has. Everyone is disciplined and well focused in every match.

We are the most compact team in Europe. IMHO, this is our strongest point.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
Madrid may be full of stars, but you can't put a bunch of egotistical "me me me planet me" people together and expect them to be able to work together. Sometimes they do, but when they don't it's blatantly obvious. Juve, on the other hand, is composed of men who have BECOME stars after being part of the team. Ours is an organic greatness, Real's is kind of like Frankenstein's monster - composed of a bunch of parts.
nice analogy :)

that deserves a beating .... :boxing: :boxing::boxing: :boxing::boxing: :boxing::boxing: :boxing::boxing: :boxing::boxing: :boxing::boxing: :boxing::boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

;) :D

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
The most important thing for this game will be to score the first goal. If Real scores the first goal, I find it very difficult for JUve to score 2 goals without Real madrid scoring a second.

What JUve need to do is attack while using the brain. And hopefully we won´t score a until after at least 30 minutes. But the best scenario would be if scored around the 60 minut or so. Becuase if are 1 up at halftime , juve will be to defensive in second half. And this isn´t the way you should play against Real madrid. The Real Madrid-MAn utd game is an good example. MAn utd gave the controll to Real madrid completely, and you all saw what happened! Real madrid produced some of the best football I have ever seen in the first half.

And hopefully Del piero will do something special tonight. And the reason why i say that, is that he often disapears in this big games. To be honset, he sucked in both games against BArca, and he was almost worse against Real last week. And have in mind, that Dp is my favourite player, so I´m no Dp basher. Its just that, he looks so scared and nervous. Players like Buffon and Thuram has shown that really are truly great players, by rising to the occasion, even Zambrotta did it last week.

Del piero is our Raul, our symbol.. And even if I´m not always impressed with RAul, I´m always impressed with him when it counts. And sad to say, something that cant always be said about Delpiero. And to be honest nowadays I think its almost only Juve fans who ranks him with the likes ZZ, Raul Ronaldo, Henry etc etc. I do believe the they still rank him as worldclass but not as a possible " european player of the year" The juve player other fans respect nowadays the most is Nedved no doubt, And probably rightfully as Nedved showed us all against Barca or I might as well say all season. ;)

Its going to be a tight one, but I do believe we can beat them. If we only dare to.........

Btw I dreamed last night that we won, 3-0 was the score. ;)

Forza JUve!!!!!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
I actually don't think that Real has that many egoistical players :angel: They all seem decent chaps. Except Ronnie.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

I actually don't think that Real has that many egoistical players :angel: They all seem decent chaps. Except Ronnie.
maybe not all, but surely Ronnie, FIGO, and Helguera!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Figo I think is not somoene who looks for spot-light, although he does exaggerate sometimes.

Helguera?!? :eek: You really think?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I hope this game remain 0-0 until 89min and then we score otherwise if we score sooner Real will score back, for sure.
Question: will Zidane be booed in Delle Alpi??

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
How could you say Helguera? :eek::stress:

Y'know...my mom told me that usually if you dream of something, the opposite usually happens....but I hope not in this case...:)

-S-

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

Question: will Zidane be booed in Delle Alpi??
That's the question everyone is asking before the match. The media in Italy, at least Gazzetta Dello Sport, are saying that he probably will be, because, although he was with us for quite a time, he never was a true pet of the fans.

Lippi though asked them not to do it, so we'll see :)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Welllll.... in honesty I'm not a big fan of anything Real-related, so maybe I was a bit unfairly strong there, they do have some nice guys.
If you take out the word "egotistical" (and related parts), does that make it a good post? :D

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
Hello everybody. I´m back at forum after one week. It was one of the hardest week in my life without you. I didn´t read all your threads because there is a lot of your opinion but I would like to know how is it with Ronaldo. Does somebody know final answer to his injury? Is it possible that he will be in the field? I think that Real isn´t in his form. Look at two last matches in La Liga, they were awful. I hope and believe that tonight we will be happier :cheesy:

WE MUST DO OUR JOB AND OUR JOB IS TO WIN. WE HAVE GREAT PLAYER´S ARSENAL AND WE WILL BE VERY DANGEROUS. GOB BLESS JUVE :star::thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)