CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (5 Viewers)

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
it's really funny,but i've been waiting all week for this,yet now i don't want it to come yet....

Sorry, but I don´t understand what do you want to say. For what have you been waiting?
Oh my god, I´m stupid, you have been waiting for this match. Is it true?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by katarina ] ++

Sorry, but I don´t understand what do you want to say. For what have you been waiting?
Oh my god, I´m stupid, you have been waiting for this match. Is it true?
It is a big event so everybody is waiting for this, oh I am talking about the Match

katarina

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

It is a big event so everybody is waiting for this, oh I am talking about the Match

OK I understand, I am waiting for this match too. :cool:
I must go home and prepare for this MATCH. Yet 5 hours.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Zidane's Bianconeri blues

Zinedine Zidane claimed the city of Turin was the reason he left Juventus, but his return to Italy has sparked “nostalgia.”

“The closer the game gets,” revealed Zizou, “the more clearly I recall all the wonderful moments spent at this club over five long years.”

The Real Madrid star demanded a transfer as his wife was unhappy in the Northern Italian town and moved to her homeland in a record-breaking £48m deal.

From 1996 to 2001 he helped Juve to two Italian titles, a European Supercup, Intercontinental Cup and Italian Supercup.

Now he must get the better of his old teammates if Real are to reach their second consecutive Champions’ League Final.

“This will be a very special game for me. But as soon as the starting whistle is blown I will try to put this out of my mind and think only of the victory.”

The Bianconeri fans gave Zidane a warm welcome on his arrival at the Caselle airport this afternoon.

“It is pointless trying to deny it,” continued the World Cup winner, “to set foot in the Stadio Delle Alpi will be incredibly emotional for me. It will be terribly difficult to concentrate on the game.”

The Frenchman was one of the most impressive Real players during their 2-1 first leg win at the Bernabeu, but it was not enough to close up qualification.

“I will give my shirt to Paolo Montero,” revealed Zidane. “He is a great friend of mine and was suspended for the first leg, so I couldn’t do the exchange then.”

Montero returns to the line-up, as do Edgar Davids and Alessio Tacchinardi, but Zidane does not hide his fond memories of Juventus.

“I will also give a warm greeting to Lilian Thuram, the best defender I have ever encountered. If I score then of course I will celebrate, but the important thing is to pass this semi-final.”

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez is rather more confident going into tomorrow’s second leg encounter.

“We will reach the Final,” said the patron, “there are no doubts about it. I expect it to be a 2-1 victory with Ronaldo as the star of the show.”

Ronaldo has recovered from a calf strain suffered during the first leg and is battling against time to be ready.

Football Italia

:)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Zidane's Bianconeri blues
Zinedine Zidane claimed the city of Turin was the reason he left Juventus, but his return to Italy has sparked “nostalgia.”

“The closer the game gets,” revealed Zizou, “the more clearly I recall all the wonderful moments spent at this club over five long years.”

The Real Madrid star demanded a transfer as his wife was unhappy in the Northern Italian town and moved to her homeland in a record-breaking £48m deal.
:touched: Atleast he cares for his wife .....

The Bianconeri fans gave Zidane a warm welcome on his arrival at the Caselle airport this afternoon.
:thumb: True fans :cool:

“It is pointless trying to deny it,” continued the World Cup winner, “to set foot in the Stadio Delle Alpi will be incredibly emotional for me. It will be terribly difficult to concentrate on the game.”
Scared huh!!! :D

“I will give my shirt to Paolo Montero,” revealed Zidane. “He is a great friend of mine and was suspended for the first leg, so I couldn’t do the exchange then.”
Opposites attract ....

Montero returns to the line-up, as do Edgar Davids and Alessio Tacchinardi, but Zidane does not hide his fond memories of Juventus. “I will also give a warm greeting to Lilian Thuram, the best defender I have ever encountered.
Maybe this will answer some fans questions .....

If I score then of course I will celebrate, but the important thing is to pass this semi-final.
Competition is the name of the game .... I hope you don't score though ....

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez is rather more confident going into tomorrow’s second leg encounter.

“We will reach the Final,” said the patron, “there are no doubts about it. I expect it to be a 2-1 victory with Ronaldo as the star of the show.”
You are too sure of yourself dude :eek: Just remember it ain't over until the old lady sings ....

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I really hope fans will not boo or scream nasty things to ZZ this evening... I am of the idea that is always better to respect ex players, especially when they are grate and when they didn't do anything bad to the team. But I'm worry it won't happen :(

Jan 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

3-1-4-2

-------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------Buffon-------------------------------

--Thuram----------Montero------------Zambrotta----

-----------------------Tudor-------------------------------

----------Tacchinardi-----Davids------------------------

--Camoranesi---------------------------Nedved--------

-------------Del Piero-------------------------------------

------------------------------------Trezeguet------------

-------------------------------------------------------------

maybe it should be more like this (a 3-2-3-2):

--------------------------Buffon

-----Tudor-------------Thuram----------Montero
--------------------Tacchi
------------------------------------Davids------
Camoranesi---------Nedved-----------------Zambrotta
-------------------------------------Del Piero
----------------Trezeguet

May 14, 2003
Actually ZZ gave a lot to Juventus in his career but also received a lot...he was a good player when he arrived (nothing more than a promising one) and he left as the best player in the world: he learnt his superstar role here in Italy

oh...i'm a newbie so hi everybody :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)