CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (87 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
We should change the topic of this thread to Real Madrid Vs Juventus as we are playing them away first.
But this is a forum for Juventus, and it's not like we're gonna create a new thread for the second leg, and when it actually comes to the crunch (the second leg) this is where the Juve fans will come to celebrate our brilliant win.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
yes, :scared: indeed.

Look what a no-Raul Real did to MU, they still get to score 3 goals with Ron.

Shoot me, Lac :p
The only reason, IMHO, that Real managed to score three goals against MU was because the latter HAD to attack if they were to qualify for the semifinals, whereas when we go to the Bernabeu things will start from scratch, we won't be down 3-1 on aggregate like United were. Plus, Man Utd were playing with Beckham on the bench when they conceded those three goals. If I'm not mistaken when he came on MU scored twice and Real zilch.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
never be afraid...
think of our "rock defence"...
+ the 4 goals manu scored against real prooved that their defence isn't that good at all... and ronaldo doesn't score a hatrick every match....

like i've already said... a 1-1 or a 2-1 victory for real would be ok in the first leg... but we'll kick their ass in turin!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My prediction for the away leg: 3-1 or 2-1 - neither of these results are impossible to overcome, especially if Neddy, DP and Trez are fully fit for the Delle Alpi match (plus our suspended players will be back). I won't deny that it will take every ounce of determination and skill that our team has to get past Real, but I just have that feeling, that lucky Juve feeling ;)

SEMPRE JUVE!! :fero:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
never be afraid...
think of our "rock defence"...
+ the 4 goals manu scored against real prooved that their defence isn't that good at all... and ronaldo doesn't score a hatrick every match....

like i've already said... a 1-1 or a 2-1 victory for real would be ok in the first leg... but we'll kick their ass in turin!!!
go go juve....good spirit from juventini.....we can win against real.....it's not a first time we in semis....we already know how to deal with it....bring back cl trophy to turin....

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
We must win!!!....
I'm so sick of all the presses both in my country and abroad. They all look down on JUVE. Some even say that it's no question of who is going to win but HOW MANY GOALS FOR REAL They all predict that it's gona be AC Milan and Real in the final.

I know that to beat Real is the toughest job and I myself have to confess that I doubt that we could do it. But I just want to see we kick Real'..... and the presses' too.

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Well at my work, the BIG bosses (who can afford it) have put major bets on that Juve will beat Real Madrid...and none of them are Juve fans......maybe this is a good sign!

OP
-Kinas-

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    We gotta believe in Juve!

as a Juve fan.. if we ourselves do not believe..

How do you expect the others to believe?

Juve has shown it has the ability to rise up to the occasion..

and Real being Real, will think that in history the winner of the Man Utd - Real match will surely become the champions..

this is where we can really give them a scare...

the first leg at spain is good..

because we'll be able to upset them and they doesn't have a home match to make amends..

a 1-1 draw will do at spain..

do or die we must score.. best draw is 2-2..

of coz a win would be better but lets be contented..

:D

Forza Juve!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but our game is on May 6th, a year and a day after one of our most important vistories (5 Maggio). Maybe that's a good sign?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    someone should go and poison ronaldo so both ronaldo and raul gonzalez cant play... lol
    Nah, makes no sense. I think it's safer playing against Fat Kid Ron and Guti than Portillo/Morientes and Guti :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
    well,there's something I completely agree with Buffon..

"Don’t forget that at Juventus, we are at our most dangerous when people write us off."

so..... this time, we'll win.
    Very good point from Gigi .. I'm sure most people expected Barcelona to beat us but we conquered them .. Now it's Real's turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)