[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (10 Viewers)

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #863
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    Should have joined this forum long ago, but nvm......

Still cannot forget Inzaghi when he played for Juve?

Is there anything to remember? :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    haha my fren told me the way hoe Inzaghi played well when he was in Juve. I was 15 den. Den we both went to watch a Juve match and wow we sae Inzaghi scoring so well...........even though Inzaghi has moved to AC Milan, we still remember him as a good player that once played for Juve. Same for Davids + Zidane.

Aug 1, 2003
    thats a sad picture arif :D

Inzaghi rocks. he gets the job done. I don't care in what way. He does it. Yeahhhhhh. (did anyone see how he celebrated when he scored against celtic? it was so emotional)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

it's okay to be critical, heck....i critizise Juve sometimes too. but what some of us was doing more is than critique. they act like things are turning really2 bad, and like we're gonna get relegated to C2 or sumthing......

and the bolded part, typo error on my behalf ;) :embarass:
    I've never read about somebody overdoing it to the point where he/she claims that we're getting really bad and we'd end up in a lower division.

The exaggeration you speak of is all in your head. Some of you need to quit exaggerating comments made by other members. Also, those same people need to learn not to personaly insult others for different views.

Lookup the meaning of the word "typo."

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

C'mon...that match with Milan was really no more than an exibition.....

You really think we'd do the same to Ajax at home ???

I have 2 words for you : Maccabi Tel Aviv !!!!

Or is that 3 words ???!!
    Hi Ya Vinny man what ups@ How u been keeping?
    Cannot do this as regularly as I used to as i now spend most of my time in hotels without a pc and don't get to watch as many matches due to work but I saw this diabolical display
    It was pathetic and i don't think this is just a Juve problem its one of an Italian problem as in Italian teams, who for some reason just wanna do enough to win matches and nothing else, they do not go out to entertain or perhaps underrate their opponents and come up with the wrong attitude in the first minute of any game.
    It explains to me the Italian national team playing great football against Sweden for 60 mins and thats it in that tournament and Juve playing well for 1 half against Ajax and just doing nothing else
    In this game it was justa horrible performance and we are not scaring anyone with this display
    You might think winning 1-0 and all that nonsense is important and thrashing teams is irrelevant but its not so as long as you are beating teams handsomely, you develop this aura of invincibility whereby your opponent has lost the game before it has even started, its why Arsenal are unbeaten and why noone in the english premier fears Man United anymore, now any team thinks they can go to old trafford and win, Milan had that aura last season, seems to have lost their way a bit but then again they didn't start well either last season

If we continue to play like this then teams will not fear us and would think with a bit of effort they can beat us

Tacchinardi has his fans but every time I see him in the strating lineup, we hardly play well in that game cos like Trez and some other players they always seem to be coasting and not giving much and it seems we are playing with 2 men down

I saw the laughable ratings, how can any Juve player deserve more than 6 in that game? And why was Thuram given 7 against a rather pathetic attack?

Yes we have 6 points and leading serieA but we are not exactly frightening any of the big boys with our display and sooner or later our performances will match our results and another poor season is in stock unless we can improve our stale displays

Where is the creativity or off the ball movements

The only thing that has improved is the defensive midfield displays and defenders have gotten slightly better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)