[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (33 Viewers)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

100% agree. Sometimes, I wonder about the guys in here!
i am already saying that like 2years!

they think they know alot about soccer, but they only look at the last match played.

sorry to say this bud the italian juventini are more positive about juve, and they never say WE S U CK! they only say real su ck and milan su ck and in my eyes the guys on the forum ho says we su ck, They SU CK REALLY BAD.

bayern won 1game 4-0 and now they are the best!

why you guys dont talk about the shi t draw about ARSENAL.

1-1 in rosenborg WOW THEY SU CK!!! no??? why????

tehy only won 1-0 with an own goal from psv and were very very lucky not have to draw the game at home!
and now they only play 1-1 againts rosenborg, i think a win in amsterdam arena againts ajax is a better result than a draw in rosenborg 1-1.

But nooooo arsenal still rules and tehy are the best!

if all the arsenal players would wearn a njuventus jersy than the most of you guys say THE SU CK!

every game is deferends

when we play a bad team sometime's we beat them 5-0 ore 7-0

but sometime's like we dit againts rosenborg at home we only played 1-0 but a couple of weeks after we beat bayern leverkusen with 4-0.

most of the time's we play very good againts top teams , ok not last year but forget about last year!

every body in this world are saying that juve is 1off the best teams in this world and can win this champions leageu.

only you guys say that we dont have a shot, no its really over its official i hate that most off you guys always are talking bad about juve, maybe go to a arsenal,real,man u,ore milan forum and say taht we suc k and they rule you would make them very happy.

and i hope that a mod will ban teh nex one ho says juve su cks!

F U CK YOY ALL YOU JUVE HATERS!!!

JUVENTINOGINO PER SEMPRE!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS IL SQUADRA PIU FORTE DEL MONDO!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I also think that this year the jersey's are really good!like it alot,past year was bad....i have one but still didn't like it much...

Now is much better!:cool:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
my...my, i cant believe u guys. we won 1-0 and u are complaining? okay, okay...it's not a convincing result, but be thankful for that. we will play better against Bayern.

i remembered when bayern drew with maccabi, some ppl say they are shite. and now just bcoz they won 4-0 and ppl are saying they are awesome? urrghhh!! i'm fed-up
Who says we're not thankfull!?

I'm still critical, yes. no harm in that. Why is it so hard for some of you to understand yo don't have to poor praise on a team to support it?

Am I happy with the result? Yes
Do I expect better? Yes
Is juve capable of better? Yes
from our performances so far, do i think juve is one of the best teams in Europe? No.

FYI, Bayern beat Maccabi.

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

they think they know alot about soccer, but they only look at the last match played.

sorry to say this bud the italian juventini are more positive about juve, and they never say WE S U CK! they only say real su ck and milan su ck and in my eyes the guys on the forum ho says we su ck, They SU CK REALLY BAD.

tehy only won 1-0 with an own goal from psv and were very very lucky not have to draw the game at home!
and now they only play 1-1 againts rosenborg, i think a win in amsterdam arena againts ajax is a better result than a draw in rosenborg 1-1.

if all the arsenal players would wearn a njuventus jersy than the most of you guys say THE SU CK!

every game is deferends

but sometime's like we dit againts rosenborg at home we only played 1-0 but a couple of weeks after we beat bayern leverkusen with 4-0.

most of the time's we play very good againts top teams , ok not last year but forget about last year!

every body in this world are saying that juve is 1off the best teams in this world and can win this champions leageu.

only you guys say that we dont have a shot, no its really over its official i hate that most off you guys always are talking bad about juve, maybe go to a arsenal,real,man u,ore milan forum and say taht we suc k and they rule you would make them very happy.

I totally agree!!!

I think people should look at more games not just ony 1 or 2! I think we can't even judge on all the games we have had!!
there are so much games to come!! I only know Bayern is now the best from the media and all the people only after their 4:0 win, before everybody said they don't win anything!!!

the only thing i know is we have a squad, when on form can beat anybody at anytime and we can win the CL, if we do this is another question!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT
Buffon 6; Zebina 6, Thuram 6, Tudor 6, Zambrotta 6.5; Camoranesi 7, Emerson 6, Tacchinardi 6, Nedved 6; Trezeguet 5.5, Ibrahimovic 5.5 (Olivera s.v.).

TUTTOSPORT
Buffon 6.5; Zebina 5.5, Thuram 6.5, Tudor 6, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 6.5, Emerson 5.5, Tacchinardi 6, Nedved 6; Trezeguet 5.5, Ibrahimovic 5.5 (Olivera s.v.).

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT
Buffon 6; Zebina 6, Thuram 7, Tudor 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 7, Emerson 6.5, Tacchinardi 6, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 6, Ibrahimovic 6 (Olivera s.v.).

LA STAMPA
Buffon 6,5; Zebina 6, Thuram 7, Tudor 6, Zambrotta 6.5; Camoranesi 6.5, Emerson 5.5, Tacchinardi 5.5, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 5.5, Ibrahimovic 5.5 (Olivera s.v.).

CORRIERE DELLA SERA
Buffon 6,5; Zebina 6.5, Thuram 7, Tudor 7, Zambrotta 6; Camoranesi 7, Emerson 7.5, Tacchinardi 7, Nedved 6; Trezeguet 6.5, Ibrahimovic 7(Olivera s.v.).

LA REPUBBLICA
Buffon 6; Zebina 6, Thuram 6.5, Tudor 6, Zambrotta 6.5; Camoranesi 6.5, Emerson 6, Tacchinardi 5.5, Nedved 6; Trezeguet 5.5, Ibrahimovic 5.5 (Olivera s.v.).

:)
thnx ;)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

every game is deferends

Its good to read that!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

every game is deferends

Bayern best? From juz a 4-0 game?????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! The media r real boot-lickers. When a team happens to thrash another team with a big score, they crap crap and crap so much. Same case for Wayne Rooney (at least it is like that in Singapore).

Oh yea Aresnal is a great team in the EPL, but they still need to have a lot of imporvements to make when playing against teams in Europe.

We can't conclude a team is good or not from juz a game. We still need to see the team's style of playing. Who knows Bayern were to lose to Juve in the next game?

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
see as i predicted milan were luck damn inzaghi came off to bench to score in 88th min making it 2-1, pirlo deflected free kick 91 min. celtic trailed 1-0 at half time and were out played, but they dominated the secon half. and deserved at least a draw I hate milan
no they didn't, all 3 goals from milan were legitimate and shevchenko and kaka had a great game (kaka changing his style of dribbling to beautiful passes to suit the team better)... Pirlo's freekick no goalkeeper could do anything, and although Pippo's goal was a tap in the whole scenario that led to the goal is still worthy of a goal.

and its not wrong to criticize juve. of course you shouldn't be too pessimistic and have faith in your team, but problems should be pointed out.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Well at least Inzaghi scored after being benched for 6 months........

This shows that Inzaghi still has the scoring ability.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Who says we're not thankfull!?

I'm still critical, yes. no harm in that. Why is it so hard for some of you to understand yo don't have to poor praise on a team to support it?

Am I happy with the result? Yes
Do I expect better? Yes
Is juve capable of better? Yes
from our performances so far, do i think juve is one of the best teams in Europe? No.

FYI, Bayern beat Maccabi.
it's okay to be critical, heck....i critizise Juve sometimes too. but what some of us was doing more is than critique. they act like things are turning really2 bad, and like we're gonna get relegated to C2 or sumthing......

and the bolded part, typo error on my behalf ;) :embarass:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)