[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (5 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Time to calm down guys...

I have seen on o few other places including this forum Juve supporters arguing each other about yesterday game...the result and display.

And must say something about it,

I am from Israel and i know Maccabi well,as a team.and are thaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt way behind us in everything what belongs to football.
AFTER ALL WE ARE JUVENTUS FOOTBALL CLUB SINCE 1987!

And i know most of us were expecting a 3 or 4-0 trashing.

Me also,and actually after watching the match i was abit dissapointed with the result,but....

-We managed till now to get the results we wanted(vs Palermo we wanted to equalize firstly)

-We are waaayyy better in defense this year.including defensive mid.

-And guys we really only after 6 games,give Capello and the team time...

-I am sure the displays will come,and when Capello will see the real tiredness of the players he will rotate the team.

-The only question is about Del piero?there must be something between Capello and him.

And about Maccabi,Cappelo and all the team took them no seriously,that was their plan,for 3 points not a tired show.not to give a 100%,just 30.

I am sure that with time passing,Capello will rotate more,the players will learn each other more,we will improve and displays will come.

For Bayern game,there will be different preparation.
The underline is:

Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
yes, what counts are the points!!!

the season ist still young and much way for improvents!!!

are we playing Bayern first at home or away?

I hope for a lot of fans in the Delle Alpi for the bayern match!!!

Aug 26, 2003
also i think 1 week ago everybody critized bayern, they are so bad, and know after they beat Ajax (not a very strong Ajax) 4:0 everybody says oh bayern they are so strong!!!

I think there should be more mean cause you can't judge teams after some games!!!

I think against Bayern, we have to watch out for Makaay he is a worldclass striker!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
nedved shouldn't play the whole game!!

he was injured for christ sake!!!
Just because he played doesnt mean he exhausded himself out, you adjust to the opponent, im sure Nedved practically took it as training. Juve had full control.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Just because he played doesnt mean he exhausded himself out, you adjust to the opponent, im sure Nedved practically took it as training. Juve had full control.
not at all. He didn't take it as training, and he did got injured twice.
he shouldn't have played in the game, and nothing wrong would have happened if Olivera played the whole match instead of him

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
all that matters right now is results, how many of you would have taken top of serie a and 6 pts in the champions league(Not long ago people called it the group of death) at this stage in the season if it was offered to you before the season started.

Also watch milan they are not playing great stuff at the moment they are like juve fighting and pulling out results, I predict they will find it hard to beat celtic tonight. Yes capello has made mistakes but he has made improvements.

Give him a while to get his ideas working i think this could be a very successful season.

bring on udinese, and watch out bayern.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

hmm using mind or slang ... well i guess dats up tp me init .. don stick your nose into everyones business or atleast not mine...

Q: Does anywhere care for wht you think ?
A: uhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH NOOOOO

Q: should you keep ur thoughts to yourself ?
A: you should give it a shot
2 words: "Public Forum"

Juve maintain their 100% European record with a positive result against M.Tel Aviv at the Delle Alpi. Mauro German Camoranesi justified his starting place by scoring the only goal of the game to assure Juve another 3 points. good enough for you !!!?
Yes, I already know Camo played well. I saw the game and I even mentioned that in my previous post. Therefore, It's pretty obvious that i think that he justified his starting role THAT GAME. Nobody's arguing about that.

A single moderatley good performace is not enough to justify his inclusion in all of the games. I have said this many times, he is too inconsistent for us to depend on. Sadly, This is applying to Del Piero too.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Here are my thoughts on a few of our players and how they performed in quite a boring match.

Tudor had to do Cannavaro's job and whoa! He held the defence together, great positioning, leadership, tackles and covering. He was always there! Always a threat when we have corner. Tudor is a great asset when he is fit and in form!
Great match Igor.

Camoranesi was better than lately. Lost the balls some times but scored had some great touches and worked amazingly hard! He fought for each ball and just ran!

Zlatan and Trez were both pretty silent. Zlatan dit a few good things, he is amazing at holding the ball even after a very high long ball.
I wonder though if Zlatan and DP can play together. Zlatan plays with his face away from the goal, trying to be the support striker although he always searches for the goal himself... DP always drops back or wide to get the ball.
Trezeguet is the only player which plays towards the goal. With DP and Zlatan I think we'd lack some goals.

It could be though that I'm thinking this about our strikers because our midfield lacks a certain creativity and the midfielders don't generally combine with our strikers and give any good balls.

I really feel that our team lacks something to really have the edge and distinguish ourselves from other big teams. I don't know if it's a lack of creativity, bad combinations or the slow play, but something is missing.

Scrappy, Scrappy victory.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
i understand that the bottom line is, we got the 3 points from last night game, and we have 6 points in our group. but if we keep perform like the last couple of game, can we get another 6 points to qualify the next stage ?? i doubt.

it is time for capello to do something to improve the team's performence, a real task for him. And for DP,as a captain, we need him to bring the team together and at least, he must find his form back ASAP. he need to become an good example for the team.

let's hope juve will be better, i know so far, this is not a real juve on the field.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Now that I've watched the match...I am even MORE pissed off !!!!

We made This Israeli team look like a Serie A side

BAD, BAD passing...errant shots, too many long balls, etc............

Whats going to happen when we play Bayern ????

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Could not of put it any better. :groan:

I had to remind myself we're top and under new management, not struggling under Lippi. :eek:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Were we that bad??

Bayern is gonna kill us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)