[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (6 Viewers)

Eop05

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I havent watched the game yet, but doesnt this score tell you something ????

Some VERY, VERY naive individuals on this forum thought we'd win 6 or 7 to nil

Who are we kidding ???!!!!!

Our team is average, not good at this point right now. We can look on the bright side and look at how Roma is getting worse week by week and thank god that its not us !!!

We have a lot of improvement before we can be put into the category of Milan, Arsenal, Real, and even Man U

Time will tell..................
Please man. All of those teams you just mentioned are crap right now. Milan lost to Messina and barely beat Shaktar. You remember that or no???

Next.....Real.......WOW!!! are you serious.....they're playing great football

Next.....Man U.....WOW!!! They can't even win in the EPL

Next.....Arsenal...........What will they ever do in the CL?? Nothing. Look at their game 2 weeks ago. Squeek by PSV.

Next.....Bayern.........What was the score of the game MTV vs. Bayern??? Oh that's right, 1-0.

Scoreline means nothing. It's head to head against the big teams that we have to worry about. Juve plays to their level. If they play the best in the world, they're gonna play up to their level. If they play a bad team, they'll play down to that level and still win the game.

Don't get discouraged over this. The 2nd round of the CL is in January...............That's a long way away to get into form. And we're in pretty good shape to qualify for the 2nd round. The key is getting there no matter how, and improving along the way.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
Well I would prefer if we have secured our victory with more goals; but at least this tells us we're back in conceding no goals compared to last year :D

Or maybe Maccabi just didn't put enough fight

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It wouldn't hurt to use your mind as much as you use your slang.
Camo is, and I can bet that he will always remain, very inconsistent.

Q: Did he play a good game vs Tel Aviv?
A: Yes

Q: Do I think Olivera should be given more of a chance?
A: Yes.

Q: Did I think that it was right to start Camo vs. Tel Aviv?
Yes, because I wanted Nedved replaced by Olivera in the second half.
hmm using mind or slang ... well i guess dats up tp me init .. don stick your nose into everyones business or atleast not mine...

Q: Does anywhere care for wht you think ?
A: uhhhhhhhhhHHHHHH NOOOOO

Q: should you keep ur thoughts to yourself ?
A: you should give it a shot

Juve maintain their 100% European record with a positive result against M.Tel Aviv at the Delle Alpi. Mauro German Camoranesi justified his starting place by scoring the only goal of the game to assure Juve another 3 points. good enough for you !!!?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Camoranesi was IMO the best player. his goal reflected his performance. He was not brilliant but he seemed to be the player who is the most interested in the match than all the other players. everyone else were so sleepy and heavy.

other than that, and the fact that we didn't get a goal (If the game was played last year we would have taken a ball out of the net), everything was negative.

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #766
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

ya like camoranesi wasnt needed either all you behatches want to put oliver and stick camo on bench for life..... today he made all of you haters look like little bichtes didnt he.... FORZA CAMO... keep up da good work my man
    Even that he scored a goal, that won't change my opinion about him.
    He is still shite in my opinion.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I havent watched the game yet, but doesnt this score tell you something ????

Some VERY, VERY naive individuals on this forum thought we'd win 6 or 7 to nil

Who are we kidding ???!!!!!

Our team is average, not good at this point right now. We can look on the bright side and look at how Roma is getting worse week by week and thank god that its not us !!!

We have a lot of improvement before we can be put into the category of Milan, Arsenal, Real, and even Man U

Time will tell..................
    we have a clean sheet....
    maybe the score is not THE BEST but the defense is!!!!!!! :D:D

May 30, 2004
    vinman we might need improvement yes but am sure all da teams u mentioned need much more improvements than us .. we are the best of soo far in this season .. statistics wise along wit barca... valencia .. dont kno who else

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Even that he scored a goal, that won't change my opinion about him.
    He is still shite in my opinion.
    You obviously has deciced to dislike him no matter what, even if he plays good?, by the way did you see the match?.
    Stupid to never appreciate players just because you dont like them.

May 30, 2004
    i kno we need to get first but the harder it gets da more challenging it get .. da more fun .. the more intensity....da oints will always be close for first and second etc.. this is da italian league not for example like da sottish were celic gets it be4 weeks of da end of da league .. right ?!?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    i kno we need to get first but the harder it gets da more challenging it get .. da more fun .. the more intensity....da oints will always be close for first and second etc.. this is da italian league not for example like da sottish were celic gets it be4 weeks of da end of da league .. right ?!?
    i don't need any excitements!!

i want to be secure this season,no matter what that means....

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    don't understand why capello doesn't rest nedved.
    everyone knows he is injured, he needs more time to recover.

olivera, kapo or even appiah are all good subsitute for nedved, doesn't capello trust them to play on that position ???

touch wood.....if nedved goes out for a few games, juve will be in trouble becasue no body knows how to do without nedved.

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

olivera, kapo or even appiah are all good subsitute for nedved, doesn't capello trust them to play on that position ???

touch wood.....if nedved goes out for a few games, juve will be in trouble becasue no body knows how to do without nedved.
    i think capello trusts em just fine .. but probably nedved doesnt ... he wants to make sure to win da champions league i say he ll play all da matches even if hes dying and he ll play well.. well beeter than any1 who wuld replace him da is

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

i'm afraid of that too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)