[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (47 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
foking romanians............... bunch of retarded bastards they are just uselessss............

whata start they had and just threw everything.... they deserve to lose bunch of suckers.

and juve come on one more çgoal to secure this

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I think our accuracy isn't dead sharp. I saw the stats and we had 12 shots, with 6 on target. But how come we only have one goal? This is sad.

Roma looked lost, they deservingly lost for giving away their 2-goal lead. Sad thing about it is that they made an out of form Real look good.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Not really , you think we can win Bayern with this score !
Well, we are not gonna use this score to play against Bayern.
You are right that the team was not efficient, but the game against Bayern is another game and the team will be different.

I saw the goals that Bayern scored against Ajax....there is no way they can do that against Juventus.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
1-0 against Maccabi Tel Aviv, what an utter disgrace even for an Italian team.
Agreed. "We won, we got three important points, we have a 100% record" :blah: We should be beating teams like Maccabi Tel Aviv 3 or 4-0, even if we are tired.

Player ratings anyone?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

You are right that the team was not efficient, but the game against Bayern is another game and the team will be different.

I saw the goals that Bayern scored against Ajax....there is no way they can do that against Juventus.
If capello will be using the same system and keeping alex on the bench , he think Zlatan and Trezeguet could do the score, they both sucks when they play along each other , Dp always has to partner 1 of them , i hate they way that capello is dealing with dp

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Juve will beat Bayern in the poule:boxing:.. Juve can now rest some days and in about three weeks we will see a superconcentrated Juve:devil:.. Juve always does well against big teams:boxing:..

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

If capello will be using the same system and keeping alex on the bench , he think Zlatan and Trezeguet could do the score, they both sucks when they play along each other , Dp always has to partner 1 of them , i hate they way that capello is dealing with dp
Don't worry my friend;)..Capello just tested if the 2 superkillers could work together but now he will see that Alex is needed together with one of the killers:D..don't worry we just have a lot of players this year so it is expirimenting for Capello;)..

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Zlatan and Trezeguet are playing better together than Alex-Zlatan, or Alex-Trezeguet.

DP isnt really needed.
Now your kidding me right? my friend listen...can't Alex and Trez play together?:confused: hahaha those two are the best attack in europe together with some other attacks of other clubs..they together wrote history for Juve:D.. Zlatan must grow to the level of Trez..Zlatan is trying to proove himself with kicking and spitting players but Trez kills the defence every year:cool:..and Trez can not play that great if Alex is not around or behind..believe me..i like the traditional Alex-Trez combi.. and i'm sure Capello does too but the season has just started and the Serie A has still about 34 games to go..let's all be pacient..Forza juve:boxing:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)