[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (6 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The way we've played, I'm not under-estimating ANYONE !!!!!!!!

Juve 1 M. Tel Aviv 0

scrappy game..................

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
time to put kapo, tacchi, olivera, legro or even pessoto on the field, they are all hungry for football now, they will do their job to get the 3 points for the team, and we can rest some of our key players.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
well, I don't usually predict a big score for juve, but I think in this match, juve will hammer their opponent, giving the fact that they just had a horrible match against palermo, the players will try their best to not repeat that again.. and don't forget that our main concern is the CL as usual.. so the players' concentration would be much higher..

my prediction: 4-0.. :undecide:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
dont be too confident guys, i know i'm not :D

Capello shud've given Zambro a break, as he needed one. now, i dont think we can afford to let pesotto play. never underestimate the underdogs.....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well i think that not all the key players should be rested.But most of them should, what i mean is that:
Neddy, emerson,zamrbo, cana

they should be rested no matter whats on stake, a team with reserves should be able to finish tel aviv off.

DP should get a chance to play in the 2nd half.

mybe tudor can start for canna

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
I agree with most of u, that we should rest the players that've been used the most. They DID look pretty exhausted against Palermo... But Zalayeta??!! I mean, bless him for his goal against Barca, but the times I've seen him he's been underperforming big time. Tudor is a fairly good and sympathetic player - so long as he doesn't score own goals or sees red! Tacc and Kapo I see as adequate players for the midfield in this match - and Pesotto as LB.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Well i think that not all the key players should be rested.But most of them should, what i mean is that:
Neddy, emerson,zamrbo, cana

they should be rested no matter whats on stake, a team with reserves should be able to finish tel aviv off.

DP should get a chance to play in the 2nd half.

mybe tudor can start for canna
if tudor is a 100 percent fit it would be good but we really cant risk having a player who would keep gas wide open in the match so far our defence is solid

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Dont expect players to be rested, hey we need 3 points so key players will play. But im sure Birindelli and Olivera will play, no more reserves than them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)