[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (37 Viewers)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lars ] ++
I too would cheer for Juve against any team, even if it was a Danish one (fat chance, BTW, as the danish teams have sucked in Europe for several years!).

The only thing that can get me as excited as Juve is our national team - I guess most of us feel like that...?
I agree but i'm Italian so Juve fan and Italy fan but i must say over the years with all the failure of Italy i started to love more of Juventus..cause Juve stays Juve:cool::boxing:

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
I'm with you on that one! Italy is my 2nd favorite national team, but it's extremely frustrating to see the azurri so often playing destructive, when the player-potential is so great!

It also stigmatizes all of Italian football, which is a shame.

Luckily our national team has been far better than our native clubs for a long time, which helps to stir enthusiasm. + We play creative football ;-)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lars ] ++
I'm with you on that one! Italy is my 2nd favorite national team, but it's extremely frustrating to see the azurri so often playing destructive, when the player-potential is so great!

It also stigmatizes all of Italian football, which is a shame.

Luckily our national team has been far better than our native clubs for a long time, which helps to stir enthusiasm. + We play creative football ;-)
yeh i agree.. like i did the last times you've typed..;)

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
back to the topic, 3points would give us some credits again !
Sure would - and will. We'll win tomorrow! Dunno if it'll be big or pretty, but WE WILL PREVAIL

Good night Y'all - think positive, neither Cap nor the team will let us down!

Aug 1, 2003
How true is the fact that Nedved and Canna won't be playing? :mad: Maccabi did not have any weekend games, so they could come to Turin all fresh and ready to kick some black and white butt. I hope Juve wins of course. FORZA!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
So we will play without canavaro , trez and nedved , i think there is no problem in this , we should give legro a chance to play , and i think dp will play instead of nedved on the edge of the field ,with zalayeta and zlatan in front

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
So we will play without canavaro , trez and nedved , i think there is no problem in this , we should give legro a chance to play , and i think dp will play instead of nedved on the edge of the field ,with zalayeta and zlatan in front
OR Olivera instead of Nedved, and DP and Ibra in front, by this we keep zalayeta as a sub for DP or Zlatan......

Case

Sep 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Im sure Appiah, Olivera and maybe Legrottaglie will get some minutes.
As should they. We have a great 11-man team, but when it comes to substitues... And if Capello won't let them play in easy matches (on paper, at least) like this one, when will he? Nedved, Thuram and Cannavaro simply can't play all season long, not at the level you'd want them. Remember last year. Rush 'till november, fall since december.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)