[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (23 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I hope, that Ibra and Trez will start, as they seem to be a great partnership! If Nevded is out, we should get Olivera in, and if Cannavaro is out, Tudor should take his place.
Anyways, I want a high.scoring win here!
Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
Juventus v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Juventus start their Group C showdown with Maccabi Tel-Aviv as strong favourites to clinch another three points.

Fabio Capello has guided his side to the top of Serie A and successfully navigated a difficult trip to the Amsterdam ArenA in their opening group game.

"Juventus must be Juventus!" harked the Bianconeri coach, who is in confident mood but does not want to under-estimate his Israeli opponents.

"As a whole, Maccabi are well organised and rarely give the ball away," warned Capello, who looks set to stick with Alessandro Del Piero despite some criticism of his captain's performances in the media.

Pavel Nedved and Fabio Cannavaro are doubtful for Juve with defenders Ciro Ferrara and Paolo Montero definitely sidelined. Jonathan Zebina returns from suspension to help compensate for the absentees as his defensive nous will prove useful.

Maccabi boss Nir Klinger will choose between Salem Abu Siam, who is back from a ban, and Shuki Nagar for the left back slot.

Liran Cohen is injured so Emile Mbamba, Elad Bonfeld and Eli Biton are challenging to take his place in the midfield.

"The game is the toughest we could have got in Europe today because Juventus are the best team on the continent," said Klinger.

"But we are fully focused."

I liked the part: Juventus are the best team on continent!

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I think we should play an attacking formation today and we need to give chances to our reserve players that were good in the preseason but we should keep some of our players that are regulars:

----------------------------Buffon--------------------------
---Zebina-----Cannavaro---Tudor-----Zambrotta---
---Olivera--------Emerson---Appiah-------Nedved---
---------Trezeguet-------------Ibrahimovic-------------

And, if everything goes well we change Camoranesi with Nedved and Olivera plays on the left, Cannavaro with Montero and Ibrahimovic with Zalayeta.

If things go bad, for us we change Tudor with Thuram and we chenge the woest players in our squad

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Juventus v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Juventus start their Group C showdown with Maccabi Tel-Aviv as strong favourites to clinch another three points.

Fabio Capello has guided his side to the top of Serie A and successfully navigated a difficult trip to the Amsterdam ArenA in their opening group game.

"Juventus must be Juventus!" harked the Bianconeri coach, who is in confident mood but does not want to under-estimate his Israeli opponents.

"As a whole, Maccabi are well organised and rarely give the ball away," warned Capello, who looks set to stick with Alessandro Del Piero despite some criticism of his captain's performances in the media.

Pavel Nedved and Fabio Cannavaro are doubtful for Juve with defenders Ciro Ferrara and Paolo Montero definitely sidelined. Jonathan Zebina returns from suspension to help compensate for the absentees as his defensive nous will prove useful.

Maccabi boss Nir Klinger will choose between Salem Abu Siam, who is back from a ban, and Shuki Nagar for the left back slot.

Liran Cohen is injured so Emile Mbamba, Elad Bonfeld and Eli Biton are challenging to take his place in the midfield.

"The game is the toughest we could have got in Europe today because Juventus are the best team on the continent," said Klinger.

"But we are fully focused."

I liked the part: Juventus are the best team on continent!
oh yea

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

These the possible lineup:

Juventus: Buffon, Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Emerson, Appiah, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet. All: Capello
This squad is almost my favourite I would only change Camo with Olivera and I would rotate our defence so they would be rested all the time.

MY JUVE FAVOURITE:

----------------------------Buffon
Zebina--Thuram/Tudor----Cannavaro/Leggrotaile---Zambrotta
Olivera-----------Emerson------------Appiah----------------Nedved
-----------------Ibrahimovic-----Trezeguet

For the CB this would be my rotation formations:

Thuram-Cannavaro
Thuram-Tudor
Cannavaro-Tudor
Cannavro-Legrotaille
Thuram-Legrottaile

I would never use Tudor-Leggrotaile (maybe Coppa Itailla) together and I would use Thuram-Cannavaro for the big games.

For the attack, I don't have nothing against del Piero,but at the moment our best dou is Trezeguet-Ibrahimovic I think Trezeguet is best used with Ibrahimovic and Vise-versa. Ofcousre becaouse of respect for Del Piero he would start for less important games, Zalayeta wouls also start but not very often, he would be mostly a substitute

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
guys ,,i guess nedved + trez + canna wont be availbe for tonight cuz of injury,, as eurosport news said ... :wallbang:

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
btw for the 1st time , i'd really wish roma to win and totti to score, cuz i really hate these bastards R.madrid
I agree forza all italians!:cool: and Real is still the favorite in the media:confused::down: so let's break em tonight:boxing::boxing::boxing:..Forza Roma:D

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
i will cheer for roma 2onight,,, but without mexes roma is a mess + panucci wont play,, and real spain,, i doubt tht roma will win

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
i will cheer for roma 2onight,,, but without mexes roma is a mess + panucci wont play,, and real spain,, i doubt tht roma will win
I doubt if they will win too but Roma is not a real test for Real i think..Real is really shit at the moment.. i think Arsenal,Juve or Milan will kick real's ass at the moment..:D
And Mexes is one of the least important playes of Roma believe me..;)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Anyone getting to watch the match ??? What channel ???
ART is broadcasting these 4 matches: (they have 4 channels)

Bayern x Ajax
Manutd x Fenerbache
Real x Roma
Still don't know the 4th,,but it's not Juventus , cuz ART doesnt broadcast Isreal teams matches ..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
all this "i won't underestimate them" is nonsense.. they're crap..they know it, we know it but we are ashamed to admit it just incase we fail. If we do, it'll be our fault, not because we, the fans have underestimated them but because the players thought it would be a stroll and didn't put in the necessary effort levels to get an easy win

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Anyone getting to watch the match ??? What channel ???
Its not on soccerstreams.com.

Yet.

They pulled this crap with the Sampdoria match last week, and tehn 2 hours before matchtime, a link showed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)