CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Zizou, did u see studio sport? :) I think I heard the same thing there..

++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
I take this from www.sportsnetwork.com ....really crap and funny....seriously, i never edit the bold part......

i'm also not so worried about trezegol, davids and leg....we have enough back-up.....

prediction:juve 2 - gala 1

Milan, Italy (Sports Network) - Juventus revealed Monday that three key players could miss this week's Champions League group D match against Turkish side Galatasaray.

Juventus won the Champions League last year and could be without striker David Trezeguet, defender Nicola Legrottaglie and midfielder Edgar Davids.

Trezeguet hurt his thigh in a 2-1 loss to Serie A opponent Chievo. Legrottaglie has a strained muscle, while Davids has a sore knee.

All three players have fitness tests on Tuesday ahead of Wednesday's crucial group match.

Juventus is also without Marcello Lippi, who is recovering from an appendix operation.

09/15 13:17:45 ET

Oh My God :LOL: :LOL:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Poor Del Piero if I was in his place i would have :boxing::fero:;):D

Good to see the players are in good mood ahead of tomorrow match :D

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I think Trez. is right now in-form and we need him very much since Miccoli and Zalayeta are injured...

Do you know anything about Davids?

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Funny News: During the daily news conference, Del Piero was the player that today had to answer the journalists questions. During the conference Lippi sat down next to the journalists and asked DP this question: "When you're with your gf, do you start attacking from the side and then move to the centre?" to which all the people starting laughing. Then a journalist cracked everyone up cos he followed Lippi's quiestion with "Does Nedved partecipate in this attack from the side as well?"

:LOL:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
LOL!!!!

Yeah what a mood!!!we have the best team guys...:cool::touched:

As for Trez i'm very happy he is important for us!
And i hope(Pretty sure) he will score a couple tommorow...and will look like on my new avatar.;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good, Bad and Funny News:

Good News: Another good (?) news is that Zalayeta has been called up for the match as well so he recovered.
Haha question mark indeed.... oh well it can't hurting having him available..

As for the team being in a good mood, that's great to see. I think DP would have just laughed it off, he's too nice a guy to react to something like that... he doesn't even react to rough tackles from behind so...

PS from the stupid article, it also was wrong that we lost to Chievo, if someone hasn't already pointed that out...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Found the exact words of what was said:

Lippi: "Excuse me Alex, with your gf, do you start left and move tot he center or do you play more forward?"

Alex: "No, with her I have a free-role and move from right to left"

Lippi: "But there's also Nedved that intersects?"

Alex: "No mister, I play as the only striker"

Not too bad :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Found the exact words of what was said:

Lippi: "Excuse me Alex, with your gf, do you start left and move tot he center or do you play more forward?"

Alex: "No, with her I have a free-role and move from right to left"

Lippi: "But there's also Nedved that intersects?"

Alex: "No mister, I play as the only striker"

Not too bad :D

:howler: :LOL: :thumb: who says Dp won't react?! what a joker :D :D

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #100

Good good,

Its pleasant to know that the guys are in good mood!.

NTW I always though that lippi was just cigars and strict rules;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)