CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (2 Viewers)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
I take this from www.sportsnetwork.com ....really crap and funny....seriously, i never edit the bold part......

i'm also not so worried about trezegol, davids and leg....we have enough back-up.....

prediction:juve 2 - gala 1

Milan, Italy (Sports Network) - Juventus revealed Monday that three key players could miss this week's Champions League group D match against Turkish side Galatasaray.

Juventus won the Champions League last year and could be without striker David Trezeguet, defender Nicola Legrottaglie and midfielder Edgar Davids.

Trezeguet hurt his thigh in a 2-1 loss to Serie A opponent Chievo. Legrottaglie has a strained muscle, while Davids has a sore knee.

All three players have fitness tests on Tuesday ahead of Wednesday's crucial group match.

Juventus is also without Marcello Lippi, who is recovering from an appendix operation.

09/15 13:17:45 ET

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
    I take this from www.sportsnetwork.com ....really crap and funny....seriously, i never edit the bold part......

i'm also not so worried about trezegol, davids and leg....we have enough back-up.....

Milan, Italy (Sports Network) - Juventus revealed Monday that three key players could miss this week's Champions League group D match against Turkish side Galatasaray.

Juventus won the Champions League last year and could be without striker David Trezeguet, defender Nicola Legrottaglie and midfielder Edgar Davids.

Trezeguet hurt his thigh in a 2-1 loss to Serie A opponent Chievo. Legrottaglie has a strained muscle, while Davids has a sore knee.

All three players have fitness tests on Tuesday ahead of Wednesday's crucial group match.

Juventus is also without Marcello Lippi, who is recovering from an appendix operation.

:LOL:man be serious

that is impossible!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: that is so dumb

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
    Juve 2-1
    it will be hard but not impossible
    no im not talking about the result,im talking about the crazyness of that article!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

no im not talking about the result,im talking about the crazyness of that article!!
    Yeah...

Poor lippi..thank god it wasn't a circumcision operation.

BTW, anyone knows how's Miccolli now?

Oct 1, 2002

about winning the champions league is acceptable coz we're so close to it.
    but about lippi... :LOL::LOL:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    In here, we only got the delay match, we're gonna have Arsenal v Inter live first. :wallbang:

The games tonight:
    AC Milan V Ajax Amsterdam (Live)
    Man Utd V Panathinaikos (Delay)
    join the club :groan: :wallbang:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Well latest news is that Trez is definitely out of the match, while Legro will take a late fitness test.

The problem is that Miccoli and Zala are out as well so we won't have any reserve strikers if need arises.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    yeah.... of course goal difference comes into play.

if Juve beat gala 2-0 in turin and Gala beat Juve 1-0 in Turkey, Juve would get top spot if both teams were tied on points.
    Yes, that is the head-to-head record thing I was talking about. It involves goals, but Gala are not gonna finish on the same points as us anyways.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Well latest news is that Trez is definitely out of the match, while Legro will take a late fitness test.

The problem is that Miccoli and Zala are out as well so we won't have any reserve strikers if need arises.
    I don't think that we should risk Legro. It makes more sense to rest him for the Roma game and let Tudor or Ferrara play.

Yeah, I realised that we don't have any back-up for DP and DV :wallbang: Maybe if Lippi needs to make a sub he can bring on Birindelli like what he did on Sunday? :confused:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

I don't think that we should risk Legro. It makes more sense to rest him for the Roma game and let Tudor or Ferrara play.

Yeah, I realised that we don't have any back-up for DP and DV :wallbang: Maybe if Lippi needs to make a sub he can bring on Birindelli like what he did on Sunday? :confused:
    May Be Lippi should call any striker/Forward from the reserves for this match. It would be better than bringing on birindelli like the last time IMHO.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++

May Be Lippi should call any striker/Forward from the reserves for this match. It would be better than bringing on birindelli like the last time IMHO.
    the last time biri played in Zambrotta's place while zmbrotta pushed forward to del piero'S... so its not that bad really..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Good, Bad and Funny News:

Good News: Trezeguet made it! He'll be called for tomorrow's game cos he passed the fitness test this morning. Same for Davids but he will start from the bench most probably. Another good (?) news is that Zalayeta has been called up for the match as well so he recovered.

Bad News: Legro did not make it and he will not be called up, however he will be fit for Sunday.

Funny News: During the daily news conference, Del Piero was the player that today had to answer the journalists questions. During the conference Lippi sat down next to the journalists and asked DP this question: "When you're with your gf, do you start attacking from the side and then move to the centre?" to which all the people starting laughing. Then a journalist cracked everyone up cos he followed Lippi's quiestion with "Does Nedved partecipate in this attack from the side as well?"

:LOL: Nice to see the whole team in a good mood :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    :howler: :LOL: that's hilarious :LOL: these guys can be such comedians too :D :D

and Mr Lippi :LOL: what a boss :thumb:

and the rest is gd news :) thank you for them Zizou. At least we have enough defenders to sit in for Legro if he can't play against Gala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)