CL: Juventus - Galatasaray (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
This match will be very tough to predict it's result. Cause we know nothing about galatasaray and how do they play and how will our performance be like in CL.

Anyway i hope for a 2-0 Victory. It will be just perfect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i expect a scrappy match just like the Chievo ones. but Juve will no doubt come out winner. they better do because we dont want the group to settled at the last match at Istanbul...

2-1 for juve... one goal maybe a trezege conversion of zambrotta cross and one more could be a DP penalty...i dunno .. maybe Nedved or Camo found enough contact to fall in the box...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
If it makes you feel any better Galatasaray were embarasingly defeated against Konyaspor 0-1 on the weekend and Fatih Terim said that if the team continues to play that way then they will certainly be 'thrashed' by Juve .. Another good news comes in the form of injury to Gala's topscorer last season with 16 goals - Umit Karan, he had a groin operation recently and isn't match fit yet .. so the team will rely heavily on old experienced players like Hakan Sukur and F. De Boer in the back ..

It remains to be said that Gala are not the force they once were ..

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Thtas very good, i prefer to win against an unarmed team ;)

Well, we must score as much as we can on wednesday.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    maybe Nedved or Camo found enough contact to fall in the box...
    so you think there'll be a slight breeze in the Delle Alpi that night? :p:LOL: j/k, i don't think Neddy dives that much, but it's funny when it's so obvious that he has :p

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Brilliant strategy... why aren't you managing juve? :D

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    OK i translate this with altavisat,,,and im too busy to fix it.

BUt i htink that you can undersnad it guys.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trezeguet is struck and is doubt

The forward franc-argentinoe's undergoes a contractura in the right thigh, reason why it is doubt for the shock before the Galatasaray

TURIN (EFE) -- the French forward David Trezeguet, author the Sunday of the goal of the liguero triumph of the Juventus of land Turin of the Chievo Verona (1-2), undergoes a contractura in the right thigh, reason why it is doubt for the party before the Galatasaray, of Liga de Campeones.

Trezeguet had to retire in minute 69, when suffering a strong pain in the later part of the right thigh. Today same it has been examined by the doctors of the club, who have demonstrated the reach of the injury.

Also, the Dutch midfield player Edgar Davids, who only played as of minute 69, undergoes a contusion in the right knee; whereas the Legrottaglie defense presents/displays annoyances in adductive the left one.

Three players have be put under today session of therapy medical and until training of morning not will know if they will be able to enter the call for the party with the Galatasaray, that will gamble Wednesday, in turinés at least Dell'Alpi stage.

source: Latin espn

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    read it all *****!!! its understandable!!

And i used a translator, what was you waiting for?? im to lazy to fix it ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    I found out that Mediaset is showing the Inter game :groan: :fero:
    I won't watch the match, it seems :down: :down:
    I'm very :frown:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    Well possibly as well,the subs,yeah i think it will be Biri For Zambo,Divaio for Dp,And Maresca for Neddy.

I hope Miccoli will be fit for Roma clash.
    I prefer Camoranesi to Miccoli on the right flank. Camo offers more stability and balance than Micco does, and he looked very dangerous against Chievo to me. Also, Camo can defend better than Micco can... imagine playing with Micco, DP and Trez against a team of Roma's calibre :eek:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    i expect a scrappy match just like the Chievo ones. but Juve will no doubt come out winner. they better do because we dont want the group to settled at the last match at Istanbul...
    The match against Chievo wasn't really a scrappy one IMO. We started badly but then took control of the game. After Trezeguet scored it was all one way stuff.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    read it all *****!!! its understandable!!
    sure

Trezeguet had to retire in minute 69, when suffering a strong pain in the later part of the right thigh. Today same it has been examined by the doctors of the club, who have demonstrated the reach of the injury.

;)

anyaway i dun care ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Why? The Champions League doesn't use goal difference to seperate two teams you know, they go by the two team's head-to-head record. IMO we shouldn't tire out ourselves. We should aim to get the job done quickly so that we can be ready for Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)