[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (12 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Another Plastic fan around here.

Yes Ale Del Piero doesn't deserve to be in this Squad yet he saved your a$$ in this game.

He doesn't deserve to wear thr #10 jersey yet he broke today the record for being Juve's top scorer of all time.

He's past it yet you are to remind me of one single game he disappointed you this season.

How Pathetic you are.
good point well said:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jigga said:
How good was Nedved! and we should start playing mutu more often he was proper lively tonight.

Yeah. I notice it...He was moving alot in these 10min....He was active and lively. Hope he can start in the next match.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Hopefully we'll Improve Playa....Because we can't continue on playing like this starting from the 2nd round.
i know that we can improve and i know that roma's match was overworked but

This is Not juve ,,, Not Juve at all

Jan 7, 2004
i dont know why we put the result at risk in almost every single game.

del piero missed too many chances, trezeguet and nedved werent moving much and brugge had too much freedom in attack.

camo was getting frustrated and zalayeta needs to take this seriously.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
the important is the goal and the victory. Maybe Alex dont play a great game, but he score the winner and that count.

Maybe Juve was some confindet about this game. The Belgians defend all the game, and they try one time i think beat Abbiati

Congratulations Alex, now you are the number one!
forzaforza f

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Another indifferent Juve performance against inferior opposition. The team just didn't seem interested in the first half and were content to knock the ball around in deep areas. Trezeguet hit the post from a lovely Chiellini cross while Nedved and Del Piero also threatened but the overall first half performance was lacklustre.

We were much better in the second half though. We completely dominated the possession and managed to create a number of good opportunities. DP missed a couple of good chances and Nedved, Emerson and Vieira saw shots go wide too but the game winning goal eventually, but not inevitably, came. Nedved's delivery from the right hand side was perfect and Del Piero headed home his 179th Juventus goal to send us through to the next round.

Our best players were IMO Zambrotta and Nedved. The former benefited from the fact that Club Brugge came to Turin to defend as he was able to get forward regularly. Combined nicely with Camoranesi, had the beating of the Brugge left back and came up with some nice crosses. Nedved was also very good and provided threats with his shooting, passing and crossing.

Trez had a pretty good first half but drifted out of the game in the second period. Only one chance fell his way and he hit the post on that occasion. DP was quiet in the first half but very active in the second half. He was our main danger man in terms of chances and got the goal. He missed the target about four times which was a positive because at least he found space and got into good positions, but negative because he was rather wasteful.

Chiellini didn't really convince me. He was pretty good defensively and crossed superbly for Trezeguet's first half header but that was his only good offensive delivery. Had some poor attempts at crosses. Camoranesi was good and Emerson and Vieira were ok. Thuram and Cannavaro were solid. They didn't really have much to deal with but responded well when called upon.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I forgot to mention but Mutu was very lively when he came on and linked well with DP with his first few touches. He deserves more playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)