[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (5 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
second half was good,we created many chances,DP missed it twice,Trezeguet's hit the post,nedved many times,Vieira..I am satisfied with the way we played..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
This team seems to (usually) play down to it's opponent's level, and just a wee bit more---which is OK. :)
How is that okay exactly? How many times have we lost because we did not play to our full potential? If you actually try to give the smallest effort you possibly can for every match, one of these times it will bite you in buttox.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we were unlucky not score more times,
neddy could score 3times,
Treze hit the bar once and could have scored with the help of the keeper,
DP and even Zalayeta could have scored too,
Bayern were lucky to score so many times,
i wish they will draw or even loose in their last game...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
snoop said:
second half was good,we created many chances,DP missed it twice,Trezeguet's hit the post,nedved many times,Vieira..I am satisfied with the way we played..
ok cool like i said i did not catch it but everyone was quite negative,anyway a win is a win no matter the performance. the mark of a great team is towin when you dont play well and we are getting very good at that

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
This team seems to (usually) play down to it's opponent's level, and just a wee bit more---which is OK. :)
No, it's not. We should have killed this game a lot sooner by playing at a higher pace than we did. From '45 till '60 we played a good game, but other than that we were just as good as Brugge, which isn't good enough. Juve were sterile as well and the goal was quite lucky to say the least. Del Piero had a good game and was Juve's main danger man, although he was unlucky. Mutu should have come on earlier. And Camo, a backheel is nice every once in a while, but passing with the inside of your foot is popular for a reason ;).

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
ok cool like i said i did not catch it but everyone was quite negative,anyway a win is a win no matter the performance. the mark of a great team is towin when you dont play well and we are getting very good at that
that's why I remind you that ,I remind you again,we were actually playing good,but was very unlucky at finishing :)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Seven said:
No, it's not. We should have killed this game a lot sooner by playing at a higher pace than we did. From '45 till '60 we played a good game, but other than that we were just as good as Brugge, which isn't good enough. Juve were sterile as well and the goal was quite lucky to say the least. Del Piero had a good game and was Juve's main danger man, although he was unlucky. Mutu should have come on earlier. And Camo, a backheel is nice every once in a while, but passing with the inside of your foot is popular for a reason ;).
Tell me that was a joke,please.. we were atacking them all the time,how could be they were as good as we were?:confused:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
gmmmu said:
dp is past it, get him out of juve, he doesn't deserve to wear the jersey anymore, especially #10.

yeah no player that have scored 179 goals for Juve in his carrer deserve to be in Juve... I mean he only scored the wining goal tonigth, he is a disgrace :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

please save us from your comments in the future:tdown: :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)