[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (22 Viewers)

gmmmu

Nov 22, 2005
Espectro said:
yeah no player that have scored 179 goals for Juve in his carerr deserve to be in Juve... I mean he only scored the wining goal tonigth, he is a disgrace :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

please save us from your comments in the future:tdown: :groan:
did you see the chances he missed before scroing the goal? in next round he ain't gonna get all those chances.

He had his days, he WAS our king, now it is time to move on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
gmmmu said:
did you see the chances he missed before scroing the goal? in next round he ain't gonna get all those chances.

As it's yours.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
gmmmu said:

You know, I will not even bother

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
gmmmu said:
dp is past it, get him out of juve, he doesn't deserve to wear the jersey anymore, especially #10.
It really hurts to hear someone talking like this , especially when DP is playing very well during the VERY little time he is given .. contributing well with the azzuri and breaking records wiz JUVE .. STRANGE :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
gmmmu said:
dp is past it, get him out of juve, he doesn't deserve to wear the jersey anymore, especially #10.

Another Plastic fan around here.

Yes Ale Del Piero doesn't deserve to be in this Squad yet he saved your a$$ in this game.

He doesn't deserve to wear thr #10 jersey yet he broke today the record for being Juve's top scorer of all time.

He's past it yet you are to remind me of one single game he disappointed you this season.

How Pathetic you are.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
gmmmu said:

Are you another Juve fan because of Zlatan?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Congrats for the game to all of us at first.

Though we didn't play that good, we weren't bad either, Brugges were ok aswell. I actually didn't like our first half Tbh....We started moving more in the 2nd between min 40---->70.

Too bad Trezegoal didn't score today, I really wanted him to continue on netting. I'm sure he'll score next time. Chiellini did a good Job again.

I'm glad our Captain broke the record and scored in this game as everyone predicted (Jeeks, Me, and so on).....

Well done Captain.

Forza Black n White;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero Sends Juve To The Next Round
11/22/2005 10:58:00 PM
The Bianconeri dominated Club Brugge from start to finish, but only a goal by Pinturicchio 10 minutes form the end paved the way for the Old Lady’s qualification.
Juventus won the three points at stake against the Belgian champions, but more importantly booked a ticket to the next phase of the Champions League as the Italian side defeated Club Brugge 1-0 at the Stadio Delle Alpi of Turin.

Alessandro Del Piero proved to be the match winner thanks to a header from a Pavel Nedved inch-perfect cross in the 80th minute. The Bianconeri had the better of the chances throughout the whole match, but only showed their superiority in the second half when they increased the pressure on their opponents.

Juventus hit the post in the first period with Trezeguet, but otherwise failed to create many real scoring chances, mainly due to Club Brugge’s excellent defensive department which held well under the opponent’s attacks.

In the second half, a much more determined Juve set foot on the pitch and the goal scoring opportunities increased. After many near misses with Trezeguet, Vieira, Nedved and Del Piero, the latter compensated for some earlier mistakes with the qualification goal ten minutes from the end.

Thanks to this win the Bianconeri remain on top of the group, level on points with Bayern Munich, but with a worse goal difference of one goal. This means that everything will be decided in the last matchday when Juve visit rock-bottom side Rapid Vienna and Bayern take on the Belgian side.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey man, I made a betting if Del Piero will score in this game or not. I thought you will be the first to bet in it, you didn't :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
gmmmu said:

...as if Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Adrian Mutu, or Marcelo Zalayeta have been any better this season.

Like it or not, Del Piero is basically our only true Juventino on this squad, and his performances have been just as good as Zlatan's if not better in some cases. You cannot just judge the player on this performance alone...he has saved us a couple times this year alone.

And the way you talk about our captain is absolutely disgraceful. What Del Piero has given to this club speaks for itself, and like it or not he still deserves to play for Juventus.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
RochemBeck said:
...as if Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Adrian Mutu, or Marcelo Zalayeta have been any better this season.

Like it or not, Del Piero is basically our only true Juventino on this squad, and his performances have been just as good as Zlatan's if not better in some cases. You cannot just judge the player on this performance alone...he has saved us a couple times this year alone.

And the way you talk about our captain is absolutely disgraceful. What Del Piero has given to this club speaks for itself, and like it or not he still deserves to play for Juventus.
I think this guy has been officially ownZed, we should stop replying to his comments for a while. He'll get over it in a few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)