[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
well, ronaldinho made a choice between being a shite footballer that looks good (beckam) or the football god who is also the ugliest man alive

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
My brother's favourite player is Zambrotta. He's been waiting forever for a goal by him.. When Zambro missed an almost sure chance, earlier, he almost started crying. Poor him!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
can someone explain why on espn they went through all the game scores in the champions league EXCEPT they completely forgot juventus-brugge

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
isha00 said:
My brother's favourite player is Zambrotta. He's been waiting forever for a gola by him.. When Zambro missed an almost sure chance, earlier, he almost started crying. Poor him!!
i hope Zambro will score the decisive penalty in the CL final against Milan...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
can someone explain why on espn they went through all the game scores in the champions league EXCEPT they completely forgot juventus-brugge
Because after the Manure match they will show Juventus-Brugge.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
34' Ivan Leko (Club Brugge) misses the target. Club Brugge's best chance of the match. There appears no danger when Ivan Leko picks the ball up 30 metres out, but he lets fly with a fierce bouncing shot that just goes past Christian Abbiati's goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)