[CL] Juventus 4-2 Zenit [November 2nd, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I find it works far better for NFL or NBA games as you can skip commercials, timeouts etc.
The few times I do it for Juve games I spend half the time forwarding and missing parts of the game because of how often someone is rolling around on the floor, constant stoppages and how little the ball is in play overall.

I only touch the skip for Juve games during half time. That's only real stoppage. Rest of time clock is rolling so I watch. Not like American sports that spot game every couple minutes for whatever. Then yeah you are defenitely conditioned to forward skip lol.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Glad we are on to the next round. We immediately conceded when rugani came on. De ligt was defending a player and rugani decided to defend the same player instead of the other striker. What a dumbass

Glas Chiesa and Morata scored, they needed that

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Good win and a good performance but we need to see this approach in serie A. Frustrating to concede two particularly the one at the end where Rugani just let the zenit players do what they pleased.

Dybala had the best game we’ve seen from him in years. Chiesa was superb. McKennie was also really good and Berna interpreted his role well.

it looked to me like a 433 and it seems to work well. I just hope this wasn’t a one off performance

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
Good ,very good. We started well ,putting a lot of pressure to our opponent ,really a good way to approach games.
Dybala bossed the game ,Chiesa in the left showed different class, McKennie and Locatelli did very good.
Forza Juve, i often want to see the squad play like that

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Good win and a good performance but we need to see this approach in serie A. Frustrating to concede two particularly the one at the end where Rugani just let the zenit players do what they pleased.

Dybala had the best game we’ve seen from him in years. Chiesa was superb. McKennie was also really good and Berna interpreted his role well.

it looked to me like a 433 and it seems to work well. I just hope this wasn’t a one off performance
Im happy that we conceded due to Rubany, hopefully that means he will be benched for the next 20 games again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)