[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
We obviously have a lot of issues but I am going to enjoy this victory, first time we fought back in this manner in such an important game.

Kudos to Allegri for introducing Llorente which was surprisingly a game changer.

Licht, marchi and Asa were woeful. Lichtsteiner especially is a shadow of what he once was - Asa had always been predictable on the left so no surprises there.

I am most upset with Vidal - whatever his problem is I hope he gets over it. Not sure if it is fitness or lack of motivation. For a player of his stature he has been a disappointment.

Most of all, I would like to welcome Andrea likeaboss Pirlo back. Intelligent, intelligent player. MoM for me.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Not so sure about this. This game would've given them a lot of away confidence and they're actually a very good side. They'll do well against Atleti.
I can't see how they can gain confidence from an extremely lucky performance which should have endend closer to 6-2 than 3-2.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Did anyone read the two posts a couple of pages back? We are currently second in the group meaning if we have the same number of points as Olympiacos, we go through.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So....what are the chances of Malmo pulling off a miracle in Greece?

Llorente knew nothing about the header, the defender put it on his head. After that it made it towards goal, off the post and off the keeper and in. Very lucky.

Pogba stuffed up the attack, but the ball came back to him, when it could've gone anywhere, but it came to him and he scored.

Our second and 3rd goals were extremely lucky.

We had at 3 clear chances on goal, 1v1 with the keeper, we also had a penalty. Those misses all come down to a bad mentality, not a lack of luck.
Good. About goddamn time we had some good fortune come our way here.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
We are playing Malmo and Greece groes to Madrid, so Atleti will win that game. And our last game is against Atleti, they will play with their Team B.
surely not. if juve and atletico both win their next game we could overtake atletico by beating them while winning the h2h...

a shame we didn´t finish our chances this game and last game. should have won both while playing 352/4312, although i liked the look of the 4312 better ^^.
vidal scoring that pk would have been brilliant but i don´t get people calling him names or complaining about him taking the penalty.
he is our best penalty taker and it wasn´t a bad effort at all. plenty of power on it, great save and obviously off the bar -.-
we wasted too many great chances to make vidal the scapegoat. morata, bonucci, tevez, llorente... all of them should have scored at least one.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
One thing you realise is when some of our more skilful players ran at their defence, like Morata and Pogba, it really put them under pressure.

Sometimes when defences are tight, you need good dribblers to try something different instead of constantly making safe passes.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Did anyone read the two posts a couple of pages back? We are currently second in the group meaning if we have the same number of points as Olympiacos, we go through.
Nope, we're actually third place right now as Olympiacos won the matchup thanks to the away goal rule.
So if we end up with the same number of points, they'll be ahead of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)