[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bayer 04 Leverkusen [October 1st, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good result in the end. Mediocre opposition but some things went well. Bernardeschi with his first end product in how long? I expected him to sky it as usual but good finish. Also Ronaldo seemed to get annoyed after missing that second chance and went up a gear.

We seem to be better second half in games right now. But really this was just a standard CL home game where we should win and mostly stay in first or second gear doing it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Thank fuck Danilol and De Shitlio are injured so Cuadrado gets to cement his position as RB. Love that player, good to see him in the starting XI and performing like he does.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
A very comfortable win and a clean sheet. I missed the first half, but it looks like once again the second was better anyway. If Ronaldo was a bit more clinical we would've won 5 or 6-0. Can't really complain, just need to tighten some loose screws and we'll be just fine.

Also, this is important.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Starting to pick up that Sarriball. Very good performance from everyone today. Especially happy for Cuadrado, Bonucci and Higuain

Renegade

Sep 15, 2019
Watched the torture for 45 mins then switched to Bayern-Tottenham game. Didn't disappoint. Why didn't Juve even tried to get a player like Coutinho even for a loan, he'd have been the perfect CAM. Head and shoulders above any Juve's player.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Thank fuck Danilol and De Shitlio are injured so Cuadrado gets to cement his position as RB. Love that player, good to see him in the starting XI and performing like he does.
I really liked Danilo so far. Can’t compare him to De Sciglio

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Amazing overall performance with great defensive display. 3 goals and a clean sheet. Cannot ask for more.

Scszesny 6.0

Cuadrado 7.5
Bonucci 7.5
De ligt 8.0
Sandro 6.5

Pjanic 7.5
Khedira 7.5
Matuidi 7.0

Bernardeschi 7.5
Higuain 8.0
Ronaldo 7.5

SUBS:
Bentancur 6.5
Ramsey 6.0
Dybala 7.0

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Berna playing and Dybala and Ramsey on the bench :sergio:
Boy, I'm sure glad coach and the club don't listen to Dai and the likes.

Pipita and Cuadra men of the match. The two CBs also played well.

De Ligt is improving every game just like some aspect of our play (it was defensive shape this time).

Sarri was more cautious in first half before switching to 433 around the hour(?) mark. Also, swapped Higuain & Ronaldo with latter on shoulders of Bayer's high line, which I think then dropped deeper. Then closed out with 4312 again. 433 unsurprisingly better at least in attack in Europe. Didn't create much with 4312. Chances from Bayer mistakes following press.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Great second half. We looked much better in possesion and we kept the high line when defending.

That MDL/ Bonbon partnership starts to look really solid, and Cuadrado is doing really well as a RB.

Promising signs even though it was against mediocre opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)