[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bayer 04 Leverkusen [October 1st, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
my man of the match is cuadrado honestly
Ultra true!Perfect performance!

- - - Updated - - -

Watched the torture for 45 mins then switched to Bayern-Tottenham game. Didn't disappoint. Why didn't Juve even tried to get a player like Coutinho even for a loan, he'd have been the perfect CAM. Head and shoulders above any Juve's player.
You should continue to watch other games!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Poor first half as we looked out of sync. Whatever Sarri told them at half time worked because we held possession better, pressed more and forced them into mistakes. Higgy motm, Pjanic close second. Inter next...

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I have to fair, Higuain is really getting back to his old form. Hope that soon we will be able to see him together with Dybala and Ronaldo in front.
If Sarri manages to get it to work we might get really far.
Especially if Ramsey stays fit and will be able to get full matches

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
At 2-0, we had 3 players pressing their goalie and almost scored. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing lol.

But overall, clearly the best performance of the season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Clean sheet against a side that dominated possession. Happy with the performance in particular with cuadrado, he's really maturing in that position. Must have been hard for Alex Sandro to get back in the swing of things but hat and heart off to him. Matuidi and Khedira did really well. Tactically we made it hard for leverkusen to do anything, it felt unreal seeing us this organised.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ok to decent performance if we are to be fully realistic, we seemed in control for the majority of it yet that was also down to Leverkusen being unbelievably clumsy at the back and toothless in atack but we did well in forcing most of their errors so overall the result being 3-0 despite not dominating possesion or playing some sort of an extraordinary game should/is undeniably be a good sign moving forward.

Higuain, Cuadrado, Pjanic, Bonucci and DeLigt are my MVP’s for this one.

And most importantly, 3 points and a clean sheet.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
How did Leverkusen manage to get 0 shots on target with more possession and more passes? What a shitty team.
Does seem strange. It there a stat for determining a team's possession% broken down into 2 parts, own half of field and opponents half? I think recalling last season of talk here of so much backward/sideways control passing by Juve that literally did nothing in terms of creating opportunities to score

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Does seem strange. It there a stat for determining a team's possession% broken down into 2 parts, own half of field and opponents half? I think recalling last season of talk here of so much backward/sideways control passing by Juve that literally did nothing in terms of creating opportunities to score
That was a rhetorical question. If you watched the game it wasn't strange. They were absolutely toothless in the final 3rd. Our defense was great too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)