[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
About the picture of Dybala taking the crown from Messi and Chiellini taking the tooth of Suarez
Is the third one kicking Neymar is Khedira?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Whoever referee gets to officiate the next match will have a lot of pressure over himself after what happened against PSG, I don't expect to see many calls go in favor of Barcelona just because of this.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Whoever referee gets to officiate the next match will have a lot of pressure over himself after what happened against PSG, I don't expect to see many calls go in favor of Barcelona just because of this.
Nah, expect the same shit to be honest. We just have to be smart enough and not give them unnecessary opportunities to milk everything they can.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't forget that (beside the ref) PSG were pathetic.
They literally have them the game. Makes me furious that ppl think that they can do shiet like that on us, hope we trash them at Camp Nou as well

- - - Updated - - -

Even fucking this shite Meelan would've eliminated Barca with a 4-0 advantage

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is what i was talking about reverse psychology. Lets hope that PSG fiasco nites them in the ass. I wanna beliebe

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Now, when the game has finally sunked in, it gives me even more satisfaction thinking about how Barca fans were absolutely pleased with the draw.
Although to be fair the English-speaking ones on that gaudy forum were complimentary towards us after the game, or at least the majority. I think there's a lot of us still being just some 'good' team who dominate a league that is absolute rubbish. That's not the case at all, but ignorance is everywhere when you look at fans' knowledge of other leagues and teams.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Although to be fair the English-speaking ones on that gaudy forum were complimentary towards us after the game, or at least the majority. I think there's a lot of us still being just some 'good' team who dominate a league that is absolute rubbish. That's not the case at all, but ignorance is everywhere when you look at fans' knowledge of other leagues and teams.
What forum?- and I talk after the draw in Nyon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)