[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Dybala, Pjanic and Cuadrado will be crucial for the return match with their ability to hold the ball and draw fouls. This will not only calm the rest of our team but allow us to be dangerous on set-pieces. I can definitely see us scoring in that way against those midgets.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
such a cringy customer choreo :lol:
hashtag? and in english? so generic as well nothing to do with juventus
Agreed. Hate that it's in English.

But, man, who could have know our stadium would make that much of a difference? You could feel the atmopshere all the way through the television imo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am actually worried about the referee in the return leg and I am not kidding. We were playing at home and they got 10 bull$#@! calls in the first and almost double of that in the second. We got a goal wrongfully called for offside, Mandzukic got a yellow card for being fouled and Khedira got a yellow card for both him and Chiellini getting fouled in the box. We were really sharp in our chances and Buffon saved us a couple of times. But if the refereeing continues this way (and I expect it to be worse in the return) we need to have a night just like last night to get through.
Yes, I promised myself not to talk about the ref pre-match but the things ref did last night is to take into consideration.

How can you book Khedira and not book Neymar?

Why was Mandzu booked when he was harshly fouled?

Cuadrado's goal that was cancelled for non-existing offside on Khedira.

And many other bull$#@! calls...
Like i said in the aftermath of the PSG game... and people were calling me a Napoli style crier.

Guys, the danger is real. This is not about me being a whiny bitch like the lowlifes in serie A. Barcelona has real power on the pitch with referees. They can push them to the extremes and make them call nonexistent incidents and no one will defend us.

Take a lok at yesterday, the amount of bullshid calls. If the game was in the camp nou..someone would have gotten a red card.

I just hope that after what happened againist PSG, the ref will be extra cautious to not repeat the same thing and in fact do not fall into their traps. SOmething like reverse psychology.

The only thing we can do is to play an unreal game, score a couple and just overpower them and the referee. I think its the only way.

barcelona are way too cheaters.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I agree that we have to overcome two obstacles in camp nou, the team and the referee. We have to be damn sharp that the referee bias will be minimal to our match, just like yesterday.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Man the ref wa horrible yesterday :lol:
He was really good up until the 60 minute mark imo

And decent showing overall, it was a difficult match to referee.

- - - Updated - - -

such a cringy customer choreo :lol:
hashtag? and in english? so generic as well nothing to do with juventus
True

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Hate that it's in English.

But, man, who could have know our stadium would make that much of a difference? You could feel the atmopshere all the way through the television imo.
Man I love how we've turned the new stadium into such a fortress.

We've got like 5 losses there over 5 years.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm not worried about the result in Camp Nou as there's no way we'll throw away our lead.

The only thing that concerns me is the amount of yellows we'll get and the possibility of losing key players for the 1st leg of the semis.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He was horrible from the beginning, really really horrible. The barca bias was so blatant it's not even funny.
Messi should have been booked for asking for a card. That was disgusting behaviour. Same goes for Umtiti (ffs, when did this guy start to think he's a primadonna?). He also booked Khedira for a supposed dive, but failed to book Neymar for the same just minutes later.

But, all in all I'm not going to complain about the ref. First of all it doesn't help us and makes us look petty. And secondly, there has been far worse Barca favoritism in the past anyway.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The ref did make some mistakes such as the goal that was ruled out as offside and the Khedira yellow card after Khedira was fouled.. BUT I would say he was ok as a ref can make mistakes and its not that he made those stupid decisions all game...
He didnt call a handball - correctly so and didnt buy Neymar`s antics so I would say he was very decent - Id dare to say he even did quite a good job!
Refs tend to help Barca but this time it was ok - Anyway I hope we put a good performance and go through - I predict a 2-1 loss but I believe we can even beat them away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)